Your most prolific serial killer in your opinion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rodney Alcala is an interesting one. Went on a dating game show in the 70s in the midst of his spree and had possibly upwards of 130 kills even tho he was only convicted on 8.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Robin Gecht
Robin Gecht worked for Gacy, as did a child killing pedo named Phillip Paske. Paske was an associate of a guy named John David Norman, a guy who ran a massive pedophile ring. Hundreds/thousands of index cards with buyers/victims of the ring mysteriously disappeared. Accomplices of Dean Corll claimed he was an associate of Norman. The guy who escaped Gacy’s house said he saw lights on and people moving around in other rooms. Gacy claimed there were other people involved in his crimes til he was executed. The whole thing stinks baaaaad.

defiedlight500

what am I doing here
Robin Gecht worked for Gacy, as did a child killing pedo named Phillip Paske. Paske was an associate of a guy named John David Norman, a guy who ran a massive pedophile ring. Hundreds/thousands of index cards with buyers/victims of the ring mysteriously disappeared. Accomplices of Dean Corll claimed he was an associate of Norman. The guy who escaped Gacy’s house said he saw lights on and people moving around in other rooms. Gacy claimed there were other people involved in his crimes til he was executed. The whole thing stinks baaaaad.
Yo thanks for this! Didn’t know any of this

If your talking cold blooded killing The Iceman Richard Kuklinski. Murder Castle (myth on numbers) H.H. Holmes. Hungarian countess Elizabeth Báthory (1560-1614) young virgin girls - estimated 600. Depends on your views and takes

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
Ooo good one!
I know what Google and just the entire web says about serial killers, but I’d like to know who in your opinion is the most prolific serial killer. Feel free to post some links that I can dive into and read about.
I don't know where to start but Dahmer and H.H. Holmes are big ones in my book. Dahmer made the word cannibalism a household name while H. H. Holmes was the first known serial killer who custom built a hotel that had rooms containing traps which he used to torture and kill his hotel guests. They checked in, but never checked out. He was believed to have killed up to 200 people in the 1890s. Albert Fish was also a disturbing bastard, but read at your own caution though, since he killed and ate young children. Finally, the modern film and dark industry has been influenced by the man of the hour, Ed Gein, who influenced movies including Psycho and Silence of the Lambs. American Horror Story: Asylum also had a character, played by Zachary Quinto, who was heavily influenced by Gein.

Why? Who's asking?

220px-Lavrenty_Beria.jpg
His forehead has a dent across it. Probably what fucked him up

defiedlight500

what am I doing here
Ooo good one!

I don't know where to start but Dahmer and H.H. Holmes are big ones in my book. Dahmer made the word cannibalism a household name while H. H. Holmes was the first known serial killer who custom built a hotel that had rooms containing traps which he used to torture and kill his hotel guests. They checked in, but never checked out. He was believed to have killed up to 200 people in the 1890s. Albert Fish was also a disturbing bastard, but read at your own caution though, since he killed and ate young children. Finally, the modern film and dark industry has been influenced by the man of the hour, Ed Gein, who influenced movies including Psycho and Silence of the Lambs. American Horror Story: Asylum also had a character, played by Zachary Quinto, who was heavily influenced by Gein.

His forehead has a dent across it. Probably what fucked him up
You’ve just sent me down a rabbit hole with HH Holmes. So thank you lol.

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
Me, I've killed millions of children, in fact I just killed a few hundred thousand a couple minutes ago when I cummed all over my morning waffles

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Most prolific serial killer AND mass murderer in human history: Karl Marx.

His manifestos, which today would be considered nothing more than the idealistic and delusional rants of a creepy incel, are responsible for over 100 million deaths across the world and still counting, because there is no shortage of other creepy, delusional, and socially awkward people worshipping his shit.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all

Harold Shipman. They don’t even know how many he killed. But it’s thought to be over 250.​

Meh, these medical killers don't have the same panache as a Bundy, Ramirez or BTK , there's no stalking, no physical attacks, no pain inflicted, no sexual motivation, no lust for violence and destruction. Just, here's some medicine, now you're dead. And I'm forging your will to leave everything to me. Don't get me wrong, I respect his commitment, I just prefer some good ol' fashioned murder.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I know what Google and just the entire web says about serial killers, but I’d like to know who in your opinion is the most prolific serial killer. Feel free to post some links that I can dive into and read about.
Ok, without a doubt... Adolf Hitler. A close second would be Stalin

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Charles "Carl" Panzram, truly one of the most evil serial killers. Look him up.
You ever read his autobiography Butchering Humanity? Great read if you do that sort of thing.

Joachim Kroll,David Essex,Pedro alonzo lopez(the monster of the andes....I believe),The marquise de Sade,
I wouldn't really count DeSade as a serial killer. The prostitutes were given too much Spanish fly, he had no intents of killing them. Sexual deviant, yes. Pedophile, yes. Serial killer, not really as there was no intent to kill. Serial killers have the intent to murder, he just had the intent to fuck alot, women,children,men,dogs,etc.

Back