Your most prolific serial killer in your opinion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
And he was only 34??
I'm surprised I never heard of this one

In every documentary say "they look like a normal couple"
View attachment 705078

View attachment 705080
dirty hoe was looking to burn coal too
west-rosemary-ad.jpg
rose.jpg

frederykruysch

tropical darks
After listening some podcasts and articles, I agree that Israel Keyes is probably the most prolific sk.
He was very smart and pure evil, even the way he committed suicide. I feel sorry for his daughter

Albert Fish. To target children like that, and do the things he did, always hit me in a different way than other serial killer stories.

Very clever how he was caught, with the parchment / paper he was writing on being traced back to the store that sold it and him being the only regular customer for that paper.

fromHELL

Rookie
Gene Simmons, Ron Jeremy.. Bill Cosby. Weinstein even. Tens of thousands maybe even hundreds of thousands of victims. Virgin orifices destroyed forever. The true count will never be known. So many missing still to this day. The horror, the horror...

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
I don't know what killer I'd personally consider 'prolific' to me, but on the opposite end of the spectrum I'm sick to bastard death hearing about how 'smart' and 'sexy' Ted Bundy was, like he was some genius mastermind. A lot of things that people attribute to killers being "smart" is usually really simply the complete and total uncaringness and incompetence of the forces of justice not giving a shit every step of the way from police to the court, and any girl who falls for that shite would've been next on the retard's list easy. If he were actually smart he wouldn't have been caught at all.

But Gary Heidnik was pretty heinous I guess.

poetik2426

Fresh Meat
I know what Google and just the entire web says about serial killers, but I’d like to know who in your opinion is the most prolific serial killer. Feel free to post some links that I can dive into and read about.
Elizabeth Bathory

I know what Google and just the entire web says about serial killers, but I’d like to know who in your opinion is the most prolific serial killer. Feel free to post some links that I can dive into and read about.
The Christian god

The best ones have never been identified. Like Zodiac. The attention seeking madonnas like Dahmer and Bundy are tips of icebergs. If he indulge in such talks we must not forget the greatest serial killer in our known history is Ghangis Khan

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
The best ones have never been identified. Like Zodiac. The attention seeking madonnas like Dahmer and Bundy are tips of icebergs. If he indulge in such talks we must not forget the greatest serial killer in our known history is Ghangis Khan
I want to agree with everything you just said but I'm starting to think people don't know what 'serial killer' means

Back