Zelenskiy says Ukraine needs $7 billion per month to make up for losses caused by invasion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Sending money to a country that don't exist no more; sounds like an easy way to loose track of it.

April 21 2022 | Reuters

Reuters said:
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Thursday that Ukraine needs $7 billion per month to make up for economic losses caused by Russia's invasion of his country. Zelenskiy, in a virtual address to a World Bank forum, said the global community needed to exclude Russia immediately from international financial institutions, and urged all countries immediately to break up relations with Moscow.

He said the Russian blockade of Black Sea ports has blocked Ukrainian exports, impacting world food safety.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I used to have Ukrainian clients. They were such good people who just wanted to run their businesses. Look up a YT video titled "Kiev City Ukraine". It is so sad to see how beautiful the place used to be. You will see such beautiful girls, families having fun, all sorts of vendors in the streets. I do hate that Putin did what he did. Just so much unnecessary death and destruction. IMHO.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Sending money to a country that don't exist no more; sounds like an easy way to loose track of it.

April 21 2022 | Reuters

He can borrow it from Russia or China when he surrenders 😆

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"

April 21 2022 | Reuters

And the world always asking one of the riches countries... Fuck... Taxes

Vwj

NewbieX
I used to have Ukrainian clients. They were such good people who just wanted to run their businesses. Look up a YT video titled "Kiev City Ukraine". It is so sad to see how beautiful the place used to be. You will see such beautiful girls, families having fun, all sorts of vendors in the streets. I do hate that Putin did what he did. Just so much unnecessary death and destruction. IMHO.
And what about the death and destruction for the 8 years leading up to this?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
If it's in Ukrainian dollar, I will foot the bill. That would probably only be a pineapple by now($50)...

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
And what about the death and destruction for the 8 years leading up to this?

14,000 people died as the break-away Republics were bombarded after the U.S. coup, 8 long years before Putin ever invaded. I wonder why no one cried and waved flags for the civilians and businesses for those people. Probably because the effectiveness of propaganda is predicated on the assumption that context is ignored.

Back