Zelensky is a "Puppet" not a "Hero" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I've posted this a couple of times already but America and Nato have been poking their noses in the Ukraine for 14 years. Before anybody jumps on the bandwagon they should do their own reading instead of watching western news. Putins still a cunt though.

DokraOwl

Hooter
The moment I learned Mr. Z was originally an actor on a TV show in which he played a Ukrainian President is when I got a little suspicious of him. The people of Ukraine just believed the TV show and elected him based on the fictitious character he played. That's how easy it is to fool people. Who allowed him to make the TV show, who helped him run for political office, these things cannot just be done by anyone. You can't just get a TV show of yourself with the snap of a finger, someone with authority somewhere had to have their palms greased - that or Mr. Z is just the actor they hired to play the part of the president.

Infidel P

Rookie
I've posted this a couple of times already but America and Nato have been poking their noses in the Ukraine for 14 years. Before anybody jumps on the bandwagon they should do their own reading instead of watching western news. Putins still a cunt though.
Ukraine wants to join NATO because if they don't Putin will wipe out their existence. I don't see how it's perfectly ok for countries like Poland to join NATO, but somehow controversial with Ukraine. Fuck Putin. He has no right to say which country joins NATO.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Ukraine wants to join NATO because if they don't Putin will wipe out their existence. I don't see how it's perfectly ok for countries like Poland to join NATO, but somehow controversial with Ukraine. Fuck Putin. He has no right to say which country joins NATO.
Fuck NATO. That is just another club that is pushing us towards a one world govt run by the WEF and IMF...fuck the UN, fuck the European union, fuck Anzus and fuck any other agreement that takes away a country's sovereignty...

Infidel P

Rookie
Fuck NATO. That is just another club that is pushing us towards a one world govt run by the WEF and IMF...fuck the UN, fuck the European union, fuck Anzus and fuck any other agreement that takes away a country's sovereignty...
NATO aren't invading countries though. Russia is.
The countries bordering Russia are joining NATO because they know Russia will invade them.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
NATO aren't invading countries though. Russia is.
The countries bordering Russia are joining NATO because they know Russia will invade them.
NATO is invading countres. NATO is fascism.
Fascism meaning- often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
This is what NATO is all about...an autocratic one world army...

mrln

silent ghost
ukraine is already part of nato,but dont know it. or fails to realize they are yet.

Vwj

NewbieX
Propaganda is one hell of a tool, that's all I'll say. Fuck Putin. СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ.
Yep and you’ve been reading too much of it, you do realise russia and Ukraine have a treaty where they can’t join NATO right, so they had a coup to get rid of their pro Russian president to put in this shower of cunts who wanted to go back on the treaty

Back