Zelensky is a "Puppet" not a "Hero" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel P

Rookie
Yep and you’ve been reading too much of it, you do realise russia and Ukraine have a treaty where they can’t join NATO right, so they had a coup to get rid of their pro Russian president to put in this shower of cunts who wanted to go back on the treaty
Show me the evidence then. It's one thing saying you have it. Another proving it.

Also, the Ukrainian voted for their leader. It's their right. Putin has no say in Ukraine. It's an independent country.

Infidel P

Rookie
who is supplying ukraine with weaponry and gear and such? nato,right? so who does ukraine "owe" when this is all said and done?
There's a distinction between supplying arms and actual NATO soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Again. Have you any evidence of NATO troops fighting in Ukraine?

mrln

silent ghost
There's a distinction between supplying arms and actual NATO soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Again. Have you any evidence of NATO troops fighting in Ukraine?
i never said nato troops. idk where you get that from. all i said ukraine is being supplied by nato forces. you know. all the countries collectively who make up nato. the ones supplying ukraine with the hardware and cha-ching and ALMOST everytting else,to fight this war.

Infidel P

Rookie
i never said nato troops. idk where you get that from. all i said ukraine is being supplied by nato forces. you know. all the countries collectively who make up nato. the ones supplying ukraine with the hardware and cha-ching and ALMOST everytting else,to fight this war.
Now you're backtracking haha. Next time have evidence so you won't have to embarrassingly take back your statements 🤣🤣🤣

mrln

silent ghost
Also, the Ukrainian voted for their leader. It's their right. Putin has no say in Ukraine. It's an independent country.
yes i agree with that. i never disagreed with you on that.
gorbechev and ukraine former pres made that agreement. not putin and zelenski.
meanwhile.... in 1991, as the Soviet Union was dissolved, Russian president Boris Yeltsin sent a letter to NATO, suggesting that Russia's long-term aim was to join NATO.
Now you're backtracking haha. Next time have evidence so you won't have to embarrassingly take back your statements 🤣🤣🤣
hows that backtracking? you assumed when i said forces,you took it as troops. your mistake,not mine.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
yes i agree with that. i never disagreed with you on that.
gorbechev and ukraine former pres made that agreement. not putin and zelenski.
meanwhile.... in 1991, as the Soviet Union was dissolved, Russian president Boris Yeltsin sent a letter to NATO, suggesting that Russia's long-term aim was to join NATO.

hows that backtracking? you assumed when i said forces,you took it as troops. your mistake,not mine.
I also take NATO forces as to mean troops on the ground, different countries have different 'takes' on words, all confusing.

Infidel P

Rookie
He means by providing them with stingers javelins at weapons ammo helmets money or right that is no support in your book
If nato didn't provide those ukraine was gonna be done weeks ago
Never said NATO countries aren't supporting Ukraine. So are non-nato countries. Also "forces" aren't helmets or javelins. They are equipment. Forces are troops.

When someone says Russians forces have taken Maripol they aren't talking about a bunch of helmets invading a city. It's troops.

The other guy made up a lie about NATO forces in Ukraine, but when I asked him for evidence he backtracked.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Ukraine wants to join NATO because if they don't Putin will wipe out their existence. I don't see how it's perfectly ok for countries like Poland to join NATO, but somehow controversial with Ukraine. Fuck Putin. He has no right to say which country joins NATO.
Proves how much NATO cares about Ukraine 🤷‍♂️ they won't even let them join simply because they know they would have to fight against Russia and protect Ukraine, why would a country still want to join NATO when NATO won't allow them to join in their hour of need 🤦‍♂️

NATO doesn't give a fuck about Ukraine and couldn't care less about helping them, the only reason they might eventually let them join (after this conflict) is to piss Russia off and to get bases close to the Russian border and Ukraine has survived perfectly fine without being part of NATO so why the need to join now 🤔 they shouldn't fuck about with the Russians and provoke them
NATO aren't invading countries though. Russia is.
The countries bordering Russia are joining NATO because they know Russia will invade them.
"NATO aren't invading countries" 🤦‍♂️ are you really this fucking dense 🤷‍♂️ did you miss all the wars in the middle East?

What about Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria?

I'm pretty sure NATO countries were involved in invading those countries 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Infidel P

Rookie
Proves how much NATO cares about Ukraine 🤷‍♂️ they won't even let them join simply because they know they would have to fight against Russia and protect Ukraine, why would a country still want to join NATO when NATO won't allow them to join in their hour of need 🤦‍♂️

NATO doesn't give a fuck about Ukraine and couldn't care less about helping them, the only reason they might eventually let them join (after this conflict) is to piss Russia off and to get bases close to the Russian border and Ukrainian has survived perfectly fine without being part of NATO so why the need to join now 🤔 they shouldn't fuck about with the Russians and provoke them
Why does NATO need to expand to Russia's border?
You do realise that French, British and US missiles can reach Russia from their own countries right?

I'm not sure, but I guess the invasion by Putin and the destruction of Ukrainian cities might have something to do with Ukrainians wanting to join NATO. When you are invaded by enemies it's a wise decision to seek allies. It's common sense.

You obviously have consumed too much conspiracy theories and Russian state TV so there's no point in me replying anymore.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

NATO doesn't give a fuck about Ukraine and couldn't care less about helping them, the only reason they might eventually let them join (after this conflict) is to piss Russia off and to get bases close to the Russian border and Ukrainian has survived perfectly fine without being part of NATO so why the need to join now 🤔 they shouldn't fuck about with the Russians and provoke them

"NATO aren't invading countries" 🤦‍♂️ are you really this fucking dense 🤷‍♂️ did you miss all the wars in the middle East?

What about Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria?

I'm pretty sure NATO countries were involved in invading those countries 🤷‍♂️
Why brazil is not part of NATO?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Why does NATO need to expand to Russia's border?
You do realise that French, British and US missiles can reach Russia from their own countries right?

I'm not sure, but I guess the invasion by Putin and the destruction of Ukrainian cities might have something to do with Ukrainians wanting to join NATO. When you are invaded by enemies it's a wise decision to seek allies. It's common sense.

You obviously have consumed too much conspiracy theories and Russian state TV so there's no point in me replying anymore.
Same old same old 😴 you people are so boring....

Like I said if NATO cared about Ukraine they would allow them to join immediately and would put troops on the ground, but they don't care and its not about firing missiles and how far they reach 🤷‍♂️ it's about having bases close to the Russian border and having ground forces close by...

They've being provoking Russia for years by carrying out military exercises on the border, flying in to Russian Air space and entering Russian waters just to see how Russia would respond and funny how you ignored the part about NATO invading other countries
Why brazil is not part of NATO?
Is Brazil in the North Atlantic???

Back