Warning:Children 17 year old killed by police after driving off with officer (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

I lose brain cells when I see that you guys defend this waste of life. If it wasn’t the “pigs” that were gonna kill him it was gonna be the drugs or gang activity that surrounds his wasted life.

You have no right to sit here behind a phone/computer screen and say how “unjust” it was when this idiot shouldn’t have drove off with law enforcement in the first place.

Had he stopped the first time along with the multiple times he was told before being shot this idiot would’ve lived a bit longer.

I honestly think you are a bunch of panzis who cry with their feelings and have no idea what an unjust action is.

cam2kill

NewbieX
Have you no imagination or intelligence at all?

What would you do when a criminal is in control of a car at speed with you in the back? And who won't obey a lawful command?

Wait till he reaches 100 mph and kills himself, you and whoever else?

I think maybe you are the moron.

In fact I'm sure of it...
You more of the moron 💀💀

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Nigga how many traffic lights you stop for when in a GTA Police chase? Exactly retard, he already kidnapped a cop fuck a red light
How the fuck do you expect to get along well on this site if you don't have a sense of humor? Go away, you stupid piece of shit. Ignored you, so there!

Duscky

NewbieX
That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
Yes, it’s the officer’s fault that fucking idiot decided to flee.

View attachment 673092
Cop should've said "OOH OHH AHHH AHHHH", maybe it would've listened to his commands.
Another excuse to try and loot and destroy our community playing the victim always.. It don't matter if your 7 i guarantee you a 78910 year old would have followed commands .... Pathetic way to die in this uncivilized manner. Let's be realistic not only was the officer in danger but he could have easily killed a pedestrian or innocent bystander. ... If you notice it seems it only happens to them stop watching too much tik tok it's all staged

arktos

Lurker
That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
why are you wondering? its a cop

GoreRick

Gore is better than a whore!
Yeah and that’s why they are doing an investigation. But they also found that the kid had a gun in the vehicle! But I definitely agree with you the cop definitely made the wrong choice and put more lives at risk than just his

Back