ADL Defends Ukraine's Neo-Nazis: They "Don't Attack Jews or Jewish Institutions" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
What fucking retards the ADL are. Did they forget about the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators during world war 2? Did they forget how eager Ukrainians were in helping the Nazis hunt down and exterminate Jews, or the Babi Yar massacre organized with the assistance of Ukrainian Nazis.

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
How the Fuck does that work? From what I gather,The Jews R the Cardinal Enemy 4 Fks-Sakes!!! Hypocrisy at it's Best! Lmfao,šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£...SP
The reason the 3rd reich has become legend and risen as such is because they were the only power to stand up and almost defeat the ugly curtain itself so basically nazis are like Superman in Ukrainian culture for that reason nothing to do with the Jews or what have you but more so because itā€™s the ultimate sign of defiance to Russia

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
How the Fuck does that work? From what I gather,The Jews R the Cardinal Enemy 4 Fks-Sakes!!! Hypocrisy at it's Best! Lmfao,šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£...SP

Julius Evola talks about the tactics of inversion and counterfeits deployed by the forces of subversion in his _tools of the occult war_

that particular thing deals more with the spiritual and psychological aspect of the decline of the modern world but if you look closely it also applies to the material

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Julius Evola talks about the tactics of inversion and counterfeits deployed by the forces of subversion in his _tools of the occult war_

that particular thing deals more with the spiritual and psychological aspect of the decline of the modern world but if you look closely it also applies to the material
Interesting;The shit sounds pretty Deep!
SP

Interesting;The shit sounds pretty Deep! Thanku for helping Me understand it more! I know ltl about this Situation! šŸ¤™...SP
The reason the 3rd reich has become legend and risen as such is because they were the only power to stand up and almost defeat the ugly curtain itself so basically nazis are like Superman in Ukrainian culture for that reason nothing to do with the Jews or what have you but more so because itā€™s the ultimate sign of defiance to Russia
Gotcha;I know very ltl about this Situation;Just the ltl stuff on the Surface,(basically bullshit,I guess),Thanks for the Head's up! šŸ¤™...SP

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
What fucking retards the ADL are. Did they forget about the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators during world war 2? Did they forget how eager Ukrainians were in helping the Nazis hunt down and exterminate Jews, or the Babi Yar massacre organized with the assistance of Ukrainian Nazis.
They have their rea$on$.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Somehow I don't believe the ADL would defend Neo Nazi's. That's a lil sketchy imo. Plus if that info came from none bias media, then definitely think it's staged.

Back