bizarre Arrested Over Pro HAMAS Posts (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

escobar68

Lurker
Just wait til all these bureaucratic Jews start reading our post and showing up at our doors... You won't be cheering for them then

Fuck the Jews and their martial law tactics

I wish a Jew would come to my door

I remember this one time wayyy back in the day a bunch of us ate some ecstasy & acid (candyflips🍭) at this new foreclosure on the block (It was so fresh it still had running water). We cut the ends of a bunch of glow sticks and whipped them all over the walls and ceiling so it looked and felt like we were in the outer space 🌌. Into the night we got naked and covered each other like cakes with whipped cream and sprinkles 🎂 (had alota fun). After that me and buddy took a 2 of the girls with us to take a shower (one of the girls was a Jew the other Italian). Now all four of us were taking a shower getting all that mess off. Then my buddy started railing the Italian. The Jew girl was cleaning me off and started kissing me, but now in the light I got a good look at her pussy and it was a total camels foot (damn near a camels cankle). I looked over at the sexy lil Italian girl and then back at her and said "nah, I'ma wait for her." The Jew girl then kneed me in the balls...
Ahhh... Good times, good times... But long story short... You have a Jew, your gonna have bad time, ok..?

You're totally crazy, you mentally retarded person...

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
And your probably an illiterate fat mamas boy that jacks off in his mom's basement. Escobar68??? Is that supposed to make us think your cool or something?

I'm fecking LEAVING this country ( one I'm in now) the way things are going.
Now you will be the foreigner. You better hope that wherever you go that they more friendly to their foreigners than you are to yours.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Probably imagined it all. FOUR in a shower... Hmmmm?? 😂😂
What are they...?
Midgets?

And your probably an illiterate fat mamas boy that jacks off in his mom's basement. Escobar68??? Is that supposed to make us think your cool or something?

Now you will be the foreigner. You better hope that wherever you go that they more friendly to their foreigners than you are to yours.
I wasn't from the country i am in now and YES they have been VERY NICE to me 😁😁😁😍😍
Also i am nice to them. Also i am VERY NICE to those in whom treat my own country and the one I'm residing in NOW with RESPECT...

Back