bizarre Arrested Over Pro HAMAS Posts (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Imagine having your gun in between your accused and you, just dangling there as they're resisting and combating you

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
ByeBye bitch. Jail time for you.
Just wait til all these bureaucratic Jews start reading our post and showing up at our doors... You won't be cheering for them then

Just wait til all these bureaucratic Jews start reading our post and showing up at our doors... You won't be cheering for them then
Fuck the Jews and their martial law tactics

I wish a Jew would come to my door

I remember this one time wayyy back in the day a bunch of us ate some ecstasy & acid (candyflipsšŸ­) at this new foreclosure on the block (It was so fresh it still had running water). We cut the ends of a bunch of glow sticks and whipped them all over the walls and ceiling so it looked and felt like we were in the outer space šŸŒŒ. Into the night we got naked and covered each other like cakes with whipped cream and sprinkles šŸŽ‚ (had alota fun). After that me and buddy took a 2 of the girls with us to take a shower (one of the girls was a Jew the other Italian). Now all four of us were taking a shower getting all that mess off. Then my buddy started railing the Italian. The Jew girl was cleaning me off and started kissing me, but now in the light I got a good look at her pussy and it was a total camels foot (damn near a camels cankle). I looked over at the sexy lil Italian girl and then back at her and said "nah, I'ma wait for her." The Jew girl then kneed me in the balls...
Ahhh... Good times, good times... But long story short... You have a Jew, your gonna have bad time, ok..?

Last edited:
Should have just shot her. Or better yet give her a taste of her medicine and behead her

Unfortunately the western world will be taking in the Palestinian refugees once Israel displaces them from Gaza. it's going to be a shit show
Hopefully not. I feel like the EU might take some but I dunno about the US

Unfortunately the western world will be taking in the Palestinian refugees once Israel displaces them from Gaza. it's going to be a shit show
Hopefully not. I feel like the EU might take some but I dunno about the US

Back