Users who are viewing this thread

Lester0225

NewbieX
Based on interviews from survivors David was not an angel and he controlled via psychological and physical tactics. That said not he, or any of the others, deserved what happened there.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Based on interviews from survivors David was not an angel and he controlled via psychological and physical tactics.
I'm glad you wrote that out for us on this site, I don't think anybody for the past years has ever known that it was a cult and that the guy fronting it was a fradulent manipulator who used psychological and physical tactics to brainwash and subdue followers. I was walking around for the past decade thinking he really was an angel and used those godly mind powers of his to cause this whole shebang. I'm really glad we got this cleared up today.

Here is a FACT. Negros don't mind going to prison, they were cursed by God to be "BEASTS of BURDEN" to the rest if mankind so in the eyes of God, negros are on the same level of a farm mule.
Please don't be upset with me for telling the facts about the people that to this day still act like comon animales, watch how they chirp, and make noisie like wild chimps.
The negro automatically becomes excited when they are involved in violence and when there is violence that they can't get involved with they become extremely excited and start making noises simular to the wild Apes living in Africa.
Now if one were to take the same number of negros and whites, put both groups in a violent setting, the negros will 100% unable to control their farreo instincts.
So, according to what the Holy Bible states, the negro will feel safer being in prison with other blacks.
You see they thrive best when a white man tells them what to do, and when to do it, like what to eat and when.
What I have wrote is factual, if you can prove me wrong please do so.
One other thing, look up cities that Rome built hundreds of years ago, now look up how negros live in 2022, plus the ghettos in the cities they in
Now.
I don't hate blacks, they do tend to be a lot more violent then all the other races.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

A few details ...

Yes Koresh was a religious loon.

But did this give the ATF & FBI the need to use military tanks to inject huge volumes of C2 gas into a enclosed building, knowing how explosive C2 is in a closed building, with many ignition points . Being furnaces, pilot lights, cigarette lighters etc...

The fireball is the C2 GAS igniting.

The Feds f***ed up the initial raid. And why not wait until Koresh went to town, which he regularly .

The mass slaughter of these people by the American " Armed Forces" was illegal and obviously murder .

I strongly recommend the documentary

Waco: The Rules of Engagement​

Back