Users who are viewing this thread

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Shot in the head with the biggest fucking gun there is. Better yet just make it a cannon. Take my head clean off my neck.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
High caliber rifle or pistol shot to the back of the head while I'm smoking a cigarette and talking on the phone not knowing it's coming. But I'm hoping to not punch my ticket anytime soon, but hypothetically...

3773a067-7dc3-4ff1-a4ba-2b39ae86d660_screenshot.jpg

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Either very very quickly, bullet to the back of the head or a freak flying brick etc without knowing it

Or in a frantic desperate hyper pumped adrenaline driven struggle, with knives.... Something primal

Best would be in my sleep though

Don't want to burn, definitely don't want to burn...
Don't want to be tortured
Don't wanted to be mamed...
Don't want to starve or die of exposure (exhaustion would be okay)
Wouldn't like to be eaten/bitten/mauled to death either.

If I weren't mad and delusional enough to be religious then... Suicide with a knife..
But as that's out of the question
(all the old gods and the new, amen-ra)

Then frantic desperate knife fight struggling for survival, clicky rage inducing panic strikes..
(Also a chance to do the same damage to your assailant without too much conscientious weight)

Then surprise/sudden death.. preferably while sleeping

>.>

TomSawyer

Rookie
I want to be chained up to a bed in some twisted game me and a sexy ass woman I paid to have sex with. When I'm about to cum she start stabbing me. What will I do cum, scream in pain or scream in pain and pleasure.

Back