bizarre bitch i told u don't smoke (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Get that dude away from women and children and pets. He has a friendly smile and then <<<<scchhhhlap>>>>> his mental instability kicks in and he PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS women in public so brutally and with such force that the woman falls backwards onto the concrete. She used her hand to shoo him away but in no way did she touch him. She should show this video to the police and he should be arrested as a deterrent to his mental illness. Civilized persons do not act like this in public. Who do you think you are.., Demetrius Jamal “Lil Babyface” Williams?? Mmmmmmpfff!

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
And THAT, is how dumbfuck dudes destroy their careers, catch felony charges, and ruin their lives in 6 seconds flat. And felonies mean future employment prospects are fucked too so its gonna be either a life of crime, odd jobs with no long term stability, or sucking dicks to make ends meet, most likely a combination of all three.

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Get that dude away from women and children and pets. He has a friendly smile and then <<<<scchhhhlap>>>>> his mental instability kicks in and he PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS women in public so brutally and with such force that the woman falls backwards onto the concrete. She used her hand to shoo him away but in no way did she touch him. She should show this video to the police and he should be arrested as a deterrent to his mental illness. Civilized persons do not act like this in public. Who do you think you are.., Demetrius Jamal “Lil Babyface” Williams?? Mmmmmmpfff!
Your friendly Russian aka bully boy

BOOKWOLF

Lurker
Absolutely disgusting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s dead now 🤬

Back