Funny Boxing training session for kids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Yellow shorts getting battered 😂😂
1000027506.jpg

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Bah, pussies! There isn't even a cut man for when the blood starts flowing! That's because it doesn't!

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Yeah, but kids are gonna get brain damage from this BS kinda training. Oh, and I'll rape the trainers.
Doubt it, they seem to be going quite lightly, except for the chubby short twatty one. A bit of brain damage is a sacrifice though if someone wants to be a great fighter lmao. Yin yang

Jfafaster

This user was banned
Doubt it, they seem to be going quite lightly, except for the chubby short twatty one. A bit of brain damage is a sacrifice though if someone wants to be a great fighter lmao. Yin yang
Yes, but the kids are not learning anything and getting punch drunk. In a one-on-one sparring session, kids figure out what punch is coming, positions, timing, feinting, defense, attacks, combos, footwork, etc. Here, punches are coming from all directions and the kids, well they suffer for nothing. This is training for a bar fight or a riot---not boxing. Boxing is the art of hitting and not getting hit. The kids here are getting hit, sucker punched. Lastly, I still wanna rape their boxing coach.

Yes, but the kids are not learning anything and getting punch drunk. In a one-on-one sparring session, kids figure out what punch is coming, positions, timing, feinting, defense, attacks, combos, footwork, etc. Here, punches are coming from all directions and the kids, well they suffer for nothing. This is training for a bar fight or a riot---not boxing. Boxing is the art of hitting and not getting hit. The kids here are getting hit, sucker punched. Lastly, I still wanna rape their boxing coach.
As someone that grew up training in boxing, I 100% agree. This is horseshit.

Back