Buffalo Market killer (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Prison society is racially polarized and segregated.

It's sharply divided, mainly between Whites, Negroes, and Hispanics...even to the point of having their own prison dining tables.

There's no such bullshit as "critical race theory" in prison society, new inmates instinctively fall in line with their racial identities.

This young man, Payton Gendron, has already "made his bones" so to speak and will be readily accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood in prison society.
Upon entering the prison system, he'll immediately have many comrades, be taken care of, protected, and "shown the ropes."

Regards,
-Ward
Agreed, killing that many shitmen is a major bragging right amongst White Supremists.

The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
How right you are. As where is Sharpton looking to pick up a paycheck.

FrogOne

Rookie
She was the 1st victim, RIP Ms. Drury
RobertaDrury32.jpg

NYnut-111.jpg

mrbob747

We all suffer the same fate
The prison rape ass fucking is why these white loser incels do stuff like this. They can't get a girl in real life so they go to jail to become one.
Well the white loser incel just dropped 10 niggers
Does anyone have a mirror for the video?
its on bestgore.fun
Where can I see the video
look at my newest comment before this one
Live stream was apparently 24 min long which is why people are asking for the full version but who knows what's going on in those minutes? Idiot might just twiddle his thumbs or black screen/lead up like so many streamers do before they go live.
There is a video that is 6 minutes long but the shooting is only a minute but yeah basically hes just driving around casing the place before he goes in mumbling to himself stuff like "this is it" "this is the end" And right before he pulled up he said" this is it im going in "

Last edited:

pharaoh313

Rookie
I'm kind of curious do white supremacy groups encourage White Men to make babies? This shooting just ended a bunch of senior citizens (pass their mating years) but he was an able-bodied 18 yr old male with no kids.
If your goal is to stop White folks from becoming the minority - you have to get out there & start busting NUT'S.

Say what you want about Tyrone or Juan but he stays diving in some pussy with your Tax dollars $$$

KingCold

Rookie
I'm kind of curious do white supremacy groups encourage White Men to make babies? This shooting just ended a bunch of senior citizens (pass their mating years) but he was an able-bodied 18 yr old male with no kids.
If your goal is to stop White folks from becoming the minority - you have to get out there & start busting NUT'S.

Say what you want about Tyrone or Juan but he stays diving in some pussy with your Tax dollars $$$
radicals rarely use logic, thats why you see terrorists blowing themselves up for them virgin women,this dude did nothing but cause more dumbass discord, the truly radical will be either to much of a pussy to follow in his footsteps, the more even headed will see him as a monster, the far left are going to use this to keep pushing the "WHITE" monster shit and the media gonna spin this for their ends, round and round we goes, not a drip of logic

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
its a fucked up situation and we as species can't stop killing each other.

He looks like a kid that's easily manipulated. Some ideas got into his head that lead him to throw his entire life away. Good job kid you killed 10 people for really no good reason, and now you're just political fodder for the rich ass politicians, you've changed nothing.

Back