Buffalo Market killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
Only way there's a 24 minute version is if it starts with this jizz stain eating his coco pebbles.
Also got my doubts how people would get a video that long? The fact that he managed to kill even one person while live at Twitch boggles me. I know they don't have mods looking at every livestream all the time, but you'd think a platform like Twitch knows how to shoot down something like that immediately. I've got no idea how twitch works though.

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
Also got my doubts how people would get a video that long? The fact that he managed to kill even one person while live at Twitch boggles me. I know they don't have mods looking at every livestream all the time, but you'd think a platform like Twitch knows how to shoot down something like that immediately. I've got no idea how twitch works though.
I've only casually heard of twitch and never used the platform so no idea if livestreams are monitored but I'm going to assume its a reasonably popular site making real time moderating difficult. That daft bitch Kathy Hochul wants to hold platforms like twitch, twitter, etc. to a standard where they can remove content "within seconds". Not sure how she expects that to work and also rather hypocritical in this circumstance since even by her own admission Payton (as an aside this parents gave him a fag name, no wonder he snapped) was on the radar of different police agencies for more than a year. Why didn't they do anything to stop him?

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
I've only casually heard of twitch and never used the platform so no idea if livestreams are monitored but I'm going to assume its a reasonably popular site making real time moderating difficult. That daft bitch Kathy Hochul wants to hold platforms like twitch, twitter, etc. to a standard where they can remove content "within seconds". Not sure how she expects that to work and also rather hypocritical in this circumstance since even by her own admission Payton (as an aside this parents gave him a fag name, no wonder he snapped) was on the radar of different police agencies for more than a year. Why didn't they do anything to stop him?
Yeah, while I agree that it's impossible to censor everything within seconds, I don't feel like it would be impossible to implement some kind of filter that would detect the sounds or something? I just feel like that real gunshots on livestreams often sound different than those in video games but maybe I'm just some wishful rose tinted glasses idiot, although they do have categories separating real life videos from video games. But then again, that would mean people just wanting to livestream their trip to the shooting range would get banned, if that's even a thing.
Tiktok did manage to censor any videos containing the guy who shot himself, but that was on the basis of knowing what the video sounded and looked like beforehand and I'd imagine it's easier to ban instantly when you know what the content is. Iirc the video was also on Tiktok for a while before they did this.

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
Good point, some dudes might not take kindly to that shit.
Especially on Mother’s Day imagine all the lifers! Super emotional after being away from their families for decades sometimes incarcerated in the prison within the prison (shu) yeah man you hear some POS shot 5 old ladies and hurt all these innocent people I don’t know if the color of his skin can save him from that. Unless he requests protective custody and even then… you ain’t safe!

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
Live stream was apparently 24 min long which is why people are asking for the full version but who knows what's going on in those minutes? Idiot might just twiddle his thumbs or black screen/lead up like so many streamers do before they go live.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-193044_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-193044_Chrome.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 263
Now McVeigh was the real deal. After witnessing Waco and how badly the feds fucked that up firsthand (and yes they killed babies too you bleeding hearts….) - That is what fueled his attack. No dipshit manifesto with a pre written questionnaire filled out by a glowie…..No self obligatory video …..No random soft target at the local Piggly Wiggly. A rental van full of fertilizer and a federal building. The very country and government he served, are the ones responsible for his radicalization. 👑

Graziani

R A S K O L U C C I ___ R A S K O L U C C I
Live stream was apparently 24 min long which is why people are asking for the full version but who knows what's going on in those minutes? Idiot might just twiddle his thumbs or black screen/lead up like so many streamers do before they go live.
Shooting Market is only one minute. 23 min. Of what?

jehfjebjc827472

Fresh Meat
Very young and good looking guy

Sentence could be 50 years in jail

Payton Gendron is a retarded terminally online racist gun humping loser :bird:
Only a bigoted useless piece of shit would drive hours to a grocery store just to kill a bunch of innocent people. All those people were alive and have real families, they’re not npc’s in a fucking video game. These useless white supremist retards are so disconnected from reality and critical thinking. Payton Gendron deserves the death penalty for committing mass murder of innocent people, motivated by his pointless and barbaric hate for people of color. Payton and all his dumbаss supporters deserve to be executed :guillotine:

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
You make being completely surrounded by blacks and having to fight off ass fucking for the rest of his life sound like a reward.
I tend not to agree with this one,but she's got a point,lol.He'll be accepted by the AB all right,because of that pruddy mouth and that tight pooper!

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
If I had to guess, anything extra would be the time in between the moment he spares the white guy at the end of the released stuff, and the moments he's taken into custody; unless at the end of the currently released content is when Twitch stopped the stream

Graziani

Payton Gendron is a retarded terminally online racist gun humping loser :bird:
Only a bigoted useless piece of shit would drive hours to a grocery store just to kill a bunch of innocent people. All those people were alive and have real families, they’re not npc’s in a fucking video game. These useless white supremist retards are so disconnected from reality and critical thinking. Payton Gendron deserves the death penalty for committing mass murder of innocent people, motivated by his pointless and barbaric hate for people of color. Payton and all his dumbаss supporters deserve to be executed :guillotine:
N.Y. has death penalty?

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
That's only the 6 min version. It's alleged that there's a 24 min version, but I'm starting to have my doubts.
The shooting only went on for a few minutes though. If there is a 24 minute long video, it'll just be him driving the 200 miles to get there, having one last cheeky strangle wank, and admiring his pokemon card collection one last time.

The guy is a fucking chode. His fresh little booty will be pounded raw in prison.

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
idk if anyone already replied before me to this, but most of it is just him driving to the location, im sure there's parts of it where he got prepared and said final lines or some shit but i never saw all 24 minutes.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Now McVeigh was the real deal. After witnessing Waco and how badly the feds fucked that up firsthand (and yes they killed babies too you bleeding hearts….) - That is what fueled his attack. No dipshit manifesto with a pre written questionnaire filled out by a glowie…..No self obligatory video …..No random soft target at the local Piggly Wiggly. A rental van full of fertilizer and a federal building. The very country and government he served, are the ones responsible for his radicalization. 👑
haha yes..he was a rascal, wasn't he?

Graziani

The shooting only went on for a few minutes though. If there is a 24 minute long video, it'll just be him driving the 200 miles to get there, having one last cheeky strangle wank, and admiring his pokemon card collection one last time.

The guy is a fucking chode. His fresh little booty will be pounded raw in prison.
Payton fav pokemon card

Back