Chechen paramilitary mobilized (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
lachen5-2.jpg

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
So who are these guys? I’m not too bright when it comes to who’s who in eastern Europe.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
I’m sure Russia fucked up a fair few Chechnyas but they are now fighting for Russia?
There were two wars between Chechniya and Russia, and Russsia finally won. They placed one local guy to a position of pro-Russian president and now this guy and his clan is supporting Russia. Younger men from this clan are fighting for Russia also. Most of Chechens actually don´t like Russians, but this clan-thing is also very important for them.

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
There were two wars between Chechniya and Russia, and Russsia finally won. They placed one local guy to a position of pro-Russian president and now this guy and his clan is supporting Russia. Younger men from this clan are fighting for Russia also. Most of Chechens actually don´t like Russians, but this clan-thing is also very important for them.
Thank you, I much prefer your explanation to mine lol

Lord SS

SS STURMFUHRER SIEG HEIL
Ramzan Kadyrov is Putin's black sheep and servant, but he licks Putin's ass so that he can rule Chechenya, get money and weapons. As a fact he was awarded one of the highest military medal, the hero of russian federation medal.
Russia claims that they won the chechen war but this is not really true, chechens have massacred a lots of russian soldiers, sometimes entire squads and beheaded a lot of them.

Putin and Kadyrov is like an agreement between russia en chechnya in order to keep peace in the region and give russia a better image and that they won't be seen as the losing side.

My cousin has been sent to chechnya for about 3 years and when he came back he was never the same guy, and described it as the hell of hell. He has now retired form the russian army but he has changed , traumatised for life.

Back