Chechen paramilitary mobilized (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sandberger

Well Known Member
Latest news are saying that these Chechens opened fire today in Ukraine Tschernigov area against a group of high-rank Russian officers and killed them.
Not so good allies and supporters.
Ukrainians report that the Armed Forces of Ukraine crushed a column of Chechens who crossed the border of the country. It is alleged that, in particular, Magomed Tushaev, the head of one of the regiments of Kadyrov's guards, was liquidated. War is like that. It's not like shooting unarmed people in the back.

Last edited:

Pav10

Rookie
I would like to put two cents for the Western folks to shed some light about Chechens.
Yes there were two wars between Chechens and the Russia in the past. Chechenian people were deceived by Arabs and foreign secret services to establish ISIS analong state in Chechnya.
Russia absolutely didn't like this idea that have such terrorist stat in its territory. So wars started. Then Chechen people realized all this hoax and became loyal to the Russian government. Russia treat Chechens with great respect. Chechen people are fearless and great warriors.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
so it's middle of March, a little over 2 weeks since their deployment, and i haven't heard anything bout them. but now i'm seeing that Syrian mercenaries are being mobilized to help russia. so what happened to those Chechens? did they pepsi?

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
I would like to put two cents for the Western folks to shed some light about Chechens.
Yes there were two wars between Chechens and the Russia in the past. Chechenian people were deceived by Arabs and foreign secret services to establish ISIS analong state in Chechnya.
Russia absolutely didn't like this idea that have such terrorist stat in its territory. So wars started. Then Chechen people realized all this hoax and became loyal to the Russian government. Russia treat Chechens with great respect. Chechen people are fearless and great warriors.
It's because they are filthy muslims. They are of low intellect and high degrees of savagery, which is why they are guilty of such high levels of war crimes.
They have no honor. Being a savage sub human does not make one a great warrior in my book. Remember Grozny?

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
I for one, welcome these people to Ukraine. It is cold in Ukraine and burning Russians and Chechnyas make for cheap kindling. Think of all the power Ukraine will save by burning these fucking retards.

Oh and @D.O.A. You are a little man

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
This is fault of Zelensky. He called foreign troops to help Ukranie fight against Russia. Now, Russia does same. If you dont trust your own people, dont go into war. Just surrender.

Kadirov and his special forces... this is gonna be hard and brutal for Ukraine. Chechens are fearless feelingless savages...
They have proven to be pathetic. Making TikTok video's of shooting up street lights. Russky soldiers have finally started shooting at them, because they won't fight on the front lines.
This is fault of Zelensky. He called foreign troops to help Ukranie fight against Russia. Now, Russia does same. If you dont trust your own people, dont go into war. Just surrender.
To bad they have been proven to be as effective as a Tit on a Bull..
To bad they have been proven to be
incase you haven't heard, chechens are now fighting on the side of russia and invaded ukraine....

as effective as a Tit on a Bull..
It's because they are filthy muslims. They are of low intellect and high degrees of savagery, which is why they are guilty of such high levels of war crimes.
They have no honor. Being a savage sub human does not make one a great warrior in my book. Remember Grozny?
They have proven to be only good at butchering women and Children, and making TikTok videos of shooting up street lights. They have been smashed by ASOV, and even the Russkies have turned their weapons on them, as they are cowards and won't fight with them. Their are other Chechen fighters on the side of Ukraine, whom have not forgotten the massive slaughter of civilians in Chechnya in both Chechen Wars by the Russkies. Kadyrovs survival depends on Putins survival. 9 out of ten Chechens hate these traitors. Anyone calling these clowns fearless skilled warriors, pull your head out of your ass.
Real Chechens hate them, as they are fucking traitors. Kadyrovites have proven to be very ineffective , with Russians turning their weapons on them, as they are too gutless to fight on the Front. Real Chechens who have not forgotten Russky slaughter of Chechen civilians in both wars are fighting on the side of Ukraine, have been since 2014. 9 out of Ten Chechens hate Kadyrovites, and Kadyrovs survival depends on Putins survival. But Kadyrov said he is going to storm the Pentagon. Stick your 2 cents.

Last edited:
Back