bizarre *Child Warning* Monkey attacks two-year-old child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cam2kill

NewbieX
Fuck Darwin and the whole evolution theory!!!! You cam clearly look at the way monkeys, chimps and gorillas act and predict the behavior of a common nigger! They might look somewhat human but I blame that on some sick fuck that screwed a monkey and had the gene stick! Even in numbers they couldn't wipe us out because they would be to busy killing each other over shoes, liquor and television sets! Then the fun begins! move down to my neck of the woods and it's game over
You sound so pointless and dumb 😂 someone needs to give u timeout

Ouchfl

Well Known Member
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
That father is either a pussy, this is an elaborate attempt to rid themselves of their pupa.... or both

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
What kind of a bitch you gotta be to stand by and passively wave your foot at a monkey who just mauled a child? Croc wearing bitch.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Little fucker trying to spread monkeypox....

And who kick's with their left leg anyway 🤷‍♂️ must be a faggot, no wonder the monkey was trying to infect him
4F46C99B-FEA8-4D26-8399-B5813F9DB982.jpeg

CuRiOuS MiNd

Fresh Meat
I wonder if the monkey had revenge on its mind because of all the times kids banged on the glass in its shitty zoo home 🤔

Gazzi79

Deaf but don't give a fuck!
Fucking useless dad! As a dad myself I would've grabbed monkey's neck and fucking twists neck as hard as I fucking can!

Everyone of them kids that witnessed it should get 50 lashings in the back of the head with a switch, grab your fucking sibling you cowardice little bitches.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
What a pussy, protect your family faggot.

René Des'cartels

That guy you won't remember
Man... what a shitty people at the beginning of the video. They couldn't even think about carrying the baby with them. I really want a shitty life for them.

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
Does that nasa t-shirt allow you to be a pussy. What is preventing man child from smashin* that monkeys head into the concrete.
well, the fact that the monkey is stronger than the man, has much larger and much sharper teeth, and a grip strength which eclipses the man's.

I wouldnt like to be in his position, but I agree, his efforts at defending his kid were pretty piss poor.

well, the fact that the monkey is stronger than the man, has much larger and much sharper teeth, and a grip strength which eclipses the man's.

I wouldnt like to be in his position, but I agree, his efforts at defending his kid were pretty piss poor.
Bro, it has a small mouth/bite, by the time it bites me the second time I would snap the shits neck.

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
Jeezus are all russian guys useless neanderthals? the lady showed more fight than that big for nothing baby-hewy man-child why

damyvita

NewbieX
The monkey is the size of the two year old and those full grown fucking adults pussied out and ran?!?!

That child should Beatrix Kill Bill tf out of them

vtf401

NewbieX
Fuck Darwin and the whole evolution theory!!!! You cam clearly look at the way monkeys, chimps and gorillas act and predict the behavior of a common nigger! They might look somewhat human but I blame that on some sick fuck that screwed a monkey and had the gene stick! Even in numbers they couldn't wipe us out because they would be to busy killing each other over shoes, liquor and television sets! Then the fun begins! move down to my neck of the woods and it's game over
Stay inside tubbo

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Wow talk about sibling love they care about there little sister so much the booked it for the hills when she was attacked

Back