bizarre *Child Warning* Monkey attacks two-year-old child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rio1

Rookie
Fuck Darwin and the whole evolution theory!!!! You cam clearly look at the way monkeys, chimps and gorillas act and predict the behavior of a common nigger! They might look somewhat human but I blame that on some sick fuck that screwed a monkey and had the gene stick! Even in numbers they couldn't wipe us out because they would be to busy killing each other over shoes, liquor and television sets! Then the fun begins! move down to my neck of the woods and it's game over
You'll never say that to those men you type about lol

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Grab the ladder and beat the thing till dead.. sheeese..

Spl1nt3r

Lurker
that father is a fucking weak cunt and should find his wife a new partner then commit suicide...its a fucking knee high monkey... is he gonna pull that bitch ass kick move when a bad guy threatens the family?
inbe4 those monkeys can fuck you up... i got banned from steve irwins zoo because a monkey fucked with my little sister when i was like 12 and i grabbed that little nigger by his feet and bashed him head first into the cement, i hope this loser cried himself to sleep that night thinking about what a failure of a father he is

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
I love dad kick ninja styles

Stoic69

This user was banned

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Wtf!!...I would take a full on bite from that animal but I guarantee I would've snapped it's neck!!

Tottie

You've got to laugh

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
The da was as useful as a boot in the balls,that wee monkey would would've got kicked into a coma.

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
That Dad was a fucking pussy, I would've kicked that stupid monkey into next year, then stomped it to a pulp 😡

Wacom

S.E.T.I.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865Wow, that dad had nothing! You gotta be more aggressive. That's your child. I love all animals, but if it's my child. I'll stump on that monkeys head

Fuck Darwin and the whole evolution theory!!!! You cam clearly look at the way monkeys, chimps and gorillas act and predict the behavior of a common Basketball American! They might look somewhat human but I blame that on some sick fuck that screwed a monkey and had the gene stick! Even in numbers they couldn't wipe us out because they would be to busy killing each other over shoes, liquor and television sets! Then the fun begins! move down to my neck of the woods and it's game over
Hahaha... love it. Call me when it kicks off and we'll mop them up in a pincer movement!

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
What I can never seem to understand, is why in these situations doesn't anyone just grab a 2×4 or a metal pipe, or even a rock or brick and bash the offending animal over the head?
I've had to do this a few times in my life with aggressive dogs, and I don't care if that offends animal lovers. I'm not getting killed or mangled by an animal if I can prevent it.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
monkey should have been shot dead
Yeah. You would have thought someone that wears a NASA t-shirt would be able to judge distance and trajectory a little more effectively 😂.

He kicked like Stevie Wonder had developed cerebral palsy! Even had to hold on to the pool to swing his leg 😂.

View attachment 601916

And what the fuck were the parents doing letting their toddler climb a step-ladder next to a pool unattended? Double Retard Award.
monkey should have been shot dead
Hey now, he’s just two.

Gore.Love

Rookie

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
How the fuck do you even give it a chance to get your kid a second time???

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
That dude is a complete PUSSY.... Didn't help at all. Now that type of shit rubbed off on the kidz that ran and left little girl.... The whole neighborhood is cowardly. So sad.

Back