bizarre *Child Warning* Monkey attacks two-year-old child (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
100% deserved
Lol!!!
Yeah. You would have thought someone that wears a NASA t-shirt would be able to judge distance and trajectory a little more effectively 😂.

He kicked like Stevie Wonder had developed cerebral palsy! Even had to hold on to the pool to swing his leg 😂.

View attachment 601916

And what the fuck were the parents doing letting their toddler climb a step-ladder next to a pool unattended? Double Retard Award.
You're a kind soul - I was going to give a Triple Retard Award!

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
This allegedly takes place in Russia by A New World monkey and features a fella with an American flag on the back of his shirt 🤔

Russia - It all happened in the village of Terpigorievo, when the children were playing in the yard of a private house.

Suddenly, a monkey appeared nearby and rushed at the child. Everyone else scattered in horror. The child was barely pulled out of the clutches of a predator by eyewitnesses.

The injured child was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Doctors diagnosed her with a lot of blood loss.

“Everything happened today. The monkey attacked the child. She ran away from the home zoo of a private house located in the village of Terpigorievo. Presumably, the zoo belongs to one of the lawyers living in this village,” a source said in an interview with Dni.ru.

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Monkeys, chimps, baboons, and gorillas, like their nigger brethren, should be butchered into extinction.

Afe2002

Fresh Meat

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Them kids should have never been around that pool with no adult supervision I believe the monkey saved the child's life

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
No one to grab that little shit by the tail and smash it to the ground...Boring

Deez_Nuts

Fresh Meat
That dad just shoo-ing away the aggresive monkey with his leg. Grab that motherfucking monkey and drown it in the pool or break its fucking skull on the tarmac.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
"Don't declare a case is closed until I say it's closed!
Really, Watson, I think you underestimate my native deductibility.
My public awaits..."

Collins

Well Known Member

View attachment 601864

View attachment 601865
Is that one of them spider monkey’s?? Looks like one. And wtf; where did the guys run off too 🤣

Theseus

King Of Athens
That dad is a pussy I wold have taken the opportunity to make a field goal with that pos monkey :lulz:

Back