*child warning* run over with car. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

crookedwood

Lurker
If you leftist fags dont like it here, you can fuck off 😉. We're not changing, so get used to being called nigger 🍉
Why do you assume that people who don't like racism are leftists? Do you know anything about how others live, or is your life so miserable that you hate everyone and everything?

Gettem02

NewbieX
So...this is getting extremely old. What if I posted a video of your white children being ran over and killed? What if I said hey look at these honkey albino secondary moonlight walking born in a cave saltine cracker can't go out in the sun without lotion or they'll burn ass baby piglets getting ran over? Would you like that? Would you like me being a bigot racist to your probably inbred children? Would you like me calling them stringy haired...Bologna mixed with dog when wet smelling, color changing when bruised or angry, barefoot walking around in the store wanna be black but oh wait no I dont kids?? I really dont think so. As some one else stated previously... IF YOU CANNOT WALK UP TO A SO CALLED "NIGGER" AND SAY IT DIRECTLY TO THEM WITHOUT REACHING FOR A PHONE TO CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU FEEL THREATENED AND WEAK OR DRAWING A WEAPON OF ANY KIND TO DEFEND YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE BODY MASS OF A BLACK MANS PENIS ON SOFT THEN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH OR WHATEVER GOD OR DEMON YOU SERVE...SIT YOUR BEHINDS DOWN SOMEWHERE AND KEEP YOUR SCARY COMPUTER HIDING BEHIND LOUD AND WRONG BEHIND DOWN!!! Thank you. Again (Say what you wanna say. I dont do clap backs and I'm definitely not about to argue with a bunch of ignorant illiterate made up from no sunlight having your mother should have swallowed you idiots. Peace and love to EVERYONE ESPECIALLY ALL OF OUR CHILDREN!!

yeah i don’t understand that. these same people wouldnt dare say these things irl. people on here act like its trendy to be racist and its not..
Says fucking who? I find it funny you can come to a website which shows beheadings mutilations executions suicides and cruelty beyond imagination......... but then get upset at some racism. You gotta find a way to burst that bubble you live in. Racism will never go away lol. Nor will violence.

yeah i don’t understand that. these same people wouldnt dare say these things irl. people on here act like its trendy to be racist and its not..
You’re the reason that meme “how dare you say blacks are violent. I bet you wouldn’t say that to one irl or they would beat the shit out of you” exists

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
.jpg

sexmetal

NewbieX
Yeah I'm black and I am not racist at all. How hard is it to not be a racist POS? ya feel me?
I thought I was the only one. like these gore sights are taking over by these white nazi POS like I doubt they would say this to anyone irl. clean up these yeast maggots plz 😂

Back