*child warning* run over with car. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

this thread was pointless to read, on these sites that have almost zero restrictions it's gonna be always people who said an offensive not-so-funny jokes just to make someone mad, they are not even racist, and if you pick the bait, that's more your fault than them isn't it?

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
yeah i don’t understand that. these same people wouldnt dare say these things irl. people on here act like its trendy to be racist and its not..
Listen Mother Fucking Teresa....when you’re not too busy judging the world see if you can go Fuck yourself. The only good Nigger is a dead Nigger (substitute Nigger for Chink, Goat-Fucker or whatever mud-race animal fits for that day).

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
yeah i don’t understand that. these same people wouldnt dare say these things irl. people on here act like its trendy to be racist and its not..
Racism is not trendy as you stated.
It is a learned behavior. Taught or in response to another culture.
Before the BLM movement and" Criticle Thinking Theroy, I knew many who were not racist.
They are now. Blacks create enemies. Not friends.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
I think that recent events with all the BLM protests over in America that were anything but protests has made a lot of people angry! The BLM riots destroyed towns, businesses, homes, neighbourhoods etc and they have openly voiced their racist opinions about white people.........
They really haven’t. That’s just what the right wing media would have you believe because the only thing they’re good at are fear tactics and propaganda. There were a few blocks in a couple of cities that were actually affected by riots and even those weren’t perpetrated by BLM, but rather extremist self-proclaimed “members” of groups like Antifa. Racists were active here in the States long before BLM and they’ll be here long after. Furthermore, no one person, group of people, or entire race of people can “provoke” someone to become a racist. As adults, we get the majority vote in how we react to things and everything we say and do in life is a choice.

MarsR70

Purveyor of McMurderers
I'm thinking the answer to the question should be superhuman because that little one took a whollup and bounced right back up. So..

Monster138

Any hole is fuckable if your brave enough.
Goddamn am I the only one to come here to comment on the actual damn video and how the kid looked like she just got clipped, not run over?

crookedwood

Lurker
why is everyone so racist on these sites? thats the only thing i dont like about coming on here🙄
Yes, I agree with you. I don't understand why anyone is racist. Your race is not something you have control over and for idiots on this board to constantly showing their stupidity by racist comments makes this board really disappointing in many respects.

Back