*child warning* run over with car. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

karmakills

The world is tough, my dick is harder
yeah i don’t understand that. these same people wouldnt dare say these things irl. people on here act like its trendy to be racist and its not..
Just ignore, most of them doens't even do anything of their lives
I thought I was the only one. like these gore sights are taking over by these white nazi POS like I doubt they would say this to anyone irl. clean up these yeast maggots plz 😂
Fr

why is everyone so racist on these sites? thats the only thing i dont like about coming on here🙄
stupid ass idiots be thinking that there white infested cancer skins be the best, if the racism don't stop then I will make this vote count by shooting any white man around me in that case y'all will know if niggers are gorillas or humans

D.O.A.

We are Kings
stupid ass idiots be thinking that there white infested cancer skins be the best, if the racism don't stop then I will make this vote count by shooting any white man around me in that case y'all will know if niggers are gorillas or humans
Are you gonna chimp out on us? 😄

Scrunt

Lurker
I’ll buy you a ticket for the boat back home!
I use cash I earn from work and not benefits like yourself!
You skin chicken and sweetcorn!
AND YOU FUCK YOUR CHILDREN AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS. KILL YOURSELF SO WE CAN WATCH IT...BUT THEN AGAIN NOONE WOULD CARE. KILL YOURSELF! TEH BITCH Is probaby your relative youve pumped so much cum into that shes given birth to a dozen inbred babies that you spend your day fucking too.

why is everyone so racist on these sites? thats the only thing i dont like about coming on here🙄
Most of the people on this site are little fat incels sitting behind a computer saying horrible things just because they can with out repercussions, youd probably piss yourself laughing if you actually saw the people behind all these comments 😂 just leave em g, this is their little fantasy land where they are accepted by other fat incels and they can get all gitty and excited saying the n word.

Back