Serious *Children Warning* The Jennifer Schuett Case (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
It's a horrible case that went unsolved for decades, i felt like it deserved more attention due to Jennifer's bravery and strength.
ltt-schuett-elementary.jpg

On Aug. 10, 1990, Jennifer Schuett (Pic above) was abducted from her bedroom by an unknown man. She was strangled, her throat was slashed and the 8-year-old was left for dead in a field in Dickinson, Texas.

Unable to speak due to her vocal cords severely damaged, she found a way to answer questions and provide investigators with important details about the man who attacked her with just drawings and writings.

Jennifer Schuett after her rescue.jpg

Pictured above is Jennifer aged 8, who lost so much blood, her vocal cords were cut, was raped, went into a coma, the police officers and doctors were so sure of her death that the police was already on their way to make the case a murder investigation, almost dead in the hospital, and completely unable to speak, she is very afraid of men and no men will enter her hospital room.

ltt1-kidnap.jpg

Jennifer wrote that on the night of her abduction,
she was wearing a "pink T-shirt" and white underwear with blue roses.

She also wrote "I was asleep. A man opened the window and grabbed me."
schuett-chocolate.jpg

Jennifer Schuett said : "I remember writing down ... just every little detail that I could remember, everything that I thought would help in finding him,"

ltt5-said-he-was-cop.jpg
She wrote the man was white, wore glasses, had a sharp knife and had one or two green tattoos. He had a black mustache and was in his 30s.
From all her writings and drawings, here's what she told police officers ;

"He had me sitting on his lap as he was driving ... and held me there," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." "He's trying to calm me down, telling me, 'Everything's gonna be OK. I'm an undercover police officer.'"

"He said he was an undercover cop. Big gun. He said I don't have my gun or badge right now," she wrote at age 8.
Jennifer Schuett was able to describe the man's vehicle for police: "2 doors, a bluish yucky color."

"I remember saying that he looked greasy and he may have had a scar or something on his face," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."
Young Jennifer drew a picture of a face, noting the location of the man's scar.

"And I remember writing down that there were beer cans in the car, and there were cigarettes, and the brand of cigarettes that he had," Jennifer Schuett said.

She wrote some of the cigarette packages were "gold and white" and "some packages red and white."
Again she says about the man "He said I work at the garage and Dickinson Police and Galveston Police."

Jennifer wrote the man had on blue jeans and a black shirt. Asked what kind of cigarettes, she wrote "Marlboro."
Jennifer showed police where her abductor first took her -- the parking lot of her elementary school.

"He was offering me candy, and I kept refusing," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."

In 1990 she wrote, "And asked me if I wanted some candy. I said no way."

Jennifer again described what she was wearing the night of her attack on an another piece of paper-- a pink T-shirt and panties with roses on them. Asked if the man was on something she wrote: "Cigarettes" and he "had a 6-pack [of] beer in car - Light Bud."

"He choked me 4 times as hard as he could yes yes in the car."

ltt18-dinnese-crop.jpg

"He said his name was Dinnese"​

"I just remember remembering his name," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." And so I wrote, "He said his name was Dinnese [Dennis]."

And so the case will still remain unsolved for decades, mostly due to the technology not advanced enough.

c6b78fb079039c5fa73b28ddd76d8149.jpg

Jennifer will eventually regain her voice miraculously and return home.
For 20 years, nothing was found, but due to a dedicated investigator and modern technology the killer will be found, his name is Dennis Earl Bradford 40 years old at the time of the mugshot, he will eventually kill himself after being found.
1200x0 (1).jpg

She drew and wrote a lot during her time at the hospital, not all of her drawings are listed and the story is more complex, you can find videos of her story in details on Youtube.

Attachments

• ltt6-car-crop.jpg
    ltt6-car-crop.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 551
  • ltt7-scar.jpg
    ltt7-scar.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 520
  • ltt16-pocket-knife.jpg
    ltt16-pocket-knife.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 539

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
Nicely laid out.
Thank you, though i need to add 70% of the thread is from the CBS news article, i added additional lines since i found the original article wasn't enough detailed.

I just wanted to share her story since there was no thread on her, and to write myself every single event and to list it chronologically of that case on a single thread would require a shit TON of work lol

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Cocksucker piece of shit. How is it that these fuckers, human waste, get to go to jail and have personal protection paid with my taxes? We should use them for medical experimentation. It is insane to think that the thing can do something like this and end up never worrying about paying the bills.

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
Cocksucker piece of shit. How is it that these fuckers, human waste, get to go to jail and have personal protection paid with my taxes? We should use them for medical experimentation. It is insane to think that the thing can do something like this and end up never worrying about paying the bills.
I totally agree, though he hanged himself in jail shortly after discovering she was alive and that he was cooked, Jennifer said she was disappointed after learning his death and wanted to face the monster eye to eye, but was happy that there was one less creep on the loose.

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
why is this in the Murder section?

Well it's Murder + Discussion which includes murderous topics (cold case, famous crimes, etc...)

Criminal biographies are even allowed in this section, this thread talks about a case that involves an attempted murder, rape, on a 8 year old who miraculously survived, that case have been unsolved for decades.
That girl is truly brave and inspiring. I had to make the thread, i think it fits well within the murderous topics of this section.
if it's not the appropriate section which i doubt :confused:i will remake the thread in an another section.

MickiDSadist

I love you; Now Die
I totally agree, though he hanged himself in jail shortly after discovering she was alive and that he was cooked, Jennifer said she was disappointed after learning his death and wanted to face the monster eye to eye, but was happy that there was one less creep on the loose.
She couldn’t face him in court to read her impact statement, because he had killed himself, so she went to the cemetery and sat at his grave and told him there.
sauce doc on yourube and interview on tv with NBC.
She worked with a sketch artist to draw her attacker. She was 8, been taken from her bed, drove around with Mr Pedo, raped, throat slashed and still STILL able to help with the investigation. Her recall was unreal especially thinking of all she had done to her. That sketch was bang on; you could have traced his face winding up with the details from her description.
Excellent choice of topic and thread!
Well worth the trip down the rabbit hole

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member

Well it's Murder + Discussion which includes murderous topics (cold case, famous crimes, etc...)

Criminal biographies are even allowed in this section, this thread talks about a case that involves an attempted murder, rape, on a 8 year old who miraculously survived, that case have been unsolved for decades.
That girl is truly brave and inspiring. I had to make the thread, i think it fits well within the murderous topics of this section.
if it's not the appropriate section which i doubt :confused:i will remake the thread in an another section.
Well, it isn't the Abduction and Rape section. Btw, there's no such thing as miracles.

Shemozius

Fresh Meat
It's a horrible case that went unsolved for decades, i felt like it deserved more attention due to Jennifer's bravery and strength.
View attachment 608385
On Aug. 10, 1990, Jennifer Schuett (Pic above) was abducted from her bedroom by an unknown man. She was strangled, her throat was slashed and the 8-year-old was left for dead in a field in Dickinson, Texas.

Unable to speak due to her vocal cords severely damaged, she found a way to answer questions and provide investigators with important details about the man who attacked her with just drawings and writings.

View attachment 608389
Pictured above is Jennifer aged 8, who lost so much blood, her vocal cords were cut, was raped, went into a coma, the police officers and doctors were so sure of her death that the police was already on their way to make the case a murder investigation, almost dead in the hospital, and completely unable to speak, she is very afraid of men and no men will enter her hospital room.

View attachment 608386

Jennifer wrote that on the night of her abduction,
she was wearing a "pink T-shirt" and white underwear with blue roses.

She also wrote "I was asleep. A man opened the window and grabbed me."View attachment 608398

Jennifer Schuett said : "I remember writing down ... just every little detail that I could remember, everything that I thought would help in finding him,"

View attachment 608388She wrote the man was white, wore glasses, had a sharp knife and had one or two green tattoos. He had a black mustache and was in his 30s.
From all her writings and drawings, here's what she told police officers ;

"He had me sitting on his lap as he was driving ... and held me there," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." "He's trying to calm me down, telling me, 'Everything's gonna be OK. I'm an undercover police officer.'"

"He said he was an undercover cop. Big gun. He said I don't have my gun or badge right now," she wrote at age 8.
Jennifer Schuett was able to describe the man's vehicle for police: "2 doors, a bluish yucky color."

"I remember saying that he looked greasy and he may have had a scar or something on his face," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."
Young Jennifer drew a picture of a face, noting the location of the man's scar.

"And I remember writing down that there were beer cans in the car, and there were cigarettes, and the brand of cigarettes that he had," Jennifer Schuett said.

She wrote some of the cigarette packages were "gold and white" and "some packages red and white."
Again she says about the man "He said I work at the garage and Dickinson Police and Galveston Police."

Jennifer wrote the man had on blue jeans and a black shirt. Asked what kind of cigarettes, she wrote "Marlboro."
Jennifer showed police where her abductor first took her -- the parking lot of her elementary school.

"He was offering me candy, and I kept refusing," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."

In 1990 she wrote, "And asked me if I wanted some candy. I said no way."

Jennifer again described what she was wearing the night of her attack on an another piece of paper-- a pink T-shirt and panties with roses on them. Asked if the man was on something she wrote: "Cigarettes" and he "had a 6-pack [of] beer in car - Light Bud."

"He choked me 4 times as hard as he could yes yes in the car."

View attachment 608395

"He said his name was Dinnese"​

"I just remember remembering his name," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." And so I wrote, "He said his name was Dinnese [Dennis]."

And so the case will still remain unsolved for decades, mostly due to the technology not advanced enough.

View attachment 608397
Jennifer will eventually regain her voice miraculously and return home.
For 20 years, nothing was found, but due to a dedicated investigator and modern technology the killer will be found, his name is Dennis Earl Bradford 40 years old at the time of the mugshot, he will eventually kill himself after being found.
View attachment 608402
She drew and wrote a lot during her time at the hospital, not all of her drawings are listed and the story is more complex, you can find videos of her story in details on Youtube.
this is upsetting

quantumFog

Rookie
This amazing woman survived. I personally can’t imagine the horror she had to go through.

I’m just disappointed that this bastard who took her innocence wasn’t able to be introduced to the Brazilian prison gang, or the Mexican cartels, or Isis. Personally, I think he should’ve been fed through a wood chipper, toes first

By the way, she was able to eventually conceive two children. That’s amazing.

Back