Serious *Children Warning* The Jennifer Schuett Case (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FingersCrossed

Gasmic Gore Connoisseur
It's a horrible case that went unsolved for decades, i felt like it deserved more attention due to Jennifer's bravery and strength.
View attachment 608385
On Aug. 10, 1990, Jennifer Schuett (Pic above) was abducted from her bedroom by an unknown man. She was strangled, her throat was slashed and the 8-year-old was left for dead in a field in Dickinson, Texas.

Unable to speak due to her vocal cords severely damaged, she found a way to answer questions and provide investigators with important details about the man who attacked her with just drawings and writings.

View attachment 608389
Pictured above is Jennifer aged 8, who lost so much blood, her vocal cords were cut, was raped, went into a coma, the police officers and doctors were so sure of her death that the police was already on their way to make the case a murder investigation, almost dead in the hospital, and completely unable to speak, she is very afraid of men and no men will enter her hospital room.

View attachment 608386

Jennifer wrote that on the night of her abduction,
she was wearing a "pink T-shirt" and white underwear with blue roses.

She also wrote "I was asleep. A man opened the window and grabbed me."View attachment 608398

Jennifer Schuett said : "I remember writing down ... just every little detail that I could remember, everything that I thought would help in finding him,"

View attachment 608388She wrote the man was white, wore glasses, had a sharp knife and had one or two green tattoos. He had a black mustache and was in his 30s.
From all her writings and drawings, here's what she told police officers ;

"He had me sitting on his lap as he was driving ... and held me there," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." "He's trying to calm me down, telling me, 'Everything's gonna be OK. I'm an undercover police officer.'"

"He said he was an undercover cop. Big gun. He said I don't have my gun or badge right now," she wrote at age 8.
Jennifer Schuett was able to describe the man's vehicle for police: "2 doors, a bluish yucky color."

"I remember saying that he looked greasy and he may have had a scar or something on his face," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."
Young Jennifer drew a picture of a face, noting the location of the man's scar.

"And I remember writing down that there were beer cans in the car, and there were cigarettes, and the brand of cigarettes that he had," Jennifer Schuett said.

She wrote some of the cigarette packages were "gold and white" and "some packages red and white."
Again she says about the man "He said I work at the garage and Dickinson Police and Galveston Police."

Jennifer wrote the man had on blue jeans and a black shirt. Asked what kind of cigarettes, she wrote "Marlboro."
Jennifer showed police where her abductor first took her -- the parking lot of her elementary school.

"He was offering me candy, and I kept refusing," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."

In 1990 she wrote, "And asked me if I wanted some candy. I said no way."

Jennifer again described what she was wearing the night of her attack on an another piece of paper-- a pink T-shirt and panties with roses on them. Asked if the man was on something she wrote: "Cigarettes" and he "had a 6-pack [of] beer in car - Light Bud."

"He choked me 4 times as hard as he could yes yes in the car."

View attachment 608395

"He said his name was Dinnese"​

"I just remember remembering his name," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." And so I wrote, "He said his name was Dinnese [Dennis]."

And so the case will still remain unsolved for decades, mostly due to the technology not advanced enough.

View attachment 608397
Jennifer will eventually regain her voice miraculously and return home.
For 20 years, nothing was found, but due to a dedicated investigator and modern technology the killer will be found, his name is Dennis Earl Bradford 40 years old at the time of the mugshot, he will eventually kill himself after being found.
View attachment 608402
She drew and wrote a lot during her time at the hospital, not all of her drawings are listed and the story is more complex, you can find videos of her story in details on Youtube.

Hookah-smoking-catapillar

Feed your head🐛
So happy he wasn't able to break her spirit. I love her resilience. He took enough, I wouldn't give him any more of my time
It's a horrible case that went unsolved for decades, i felt like it deserved more attention due to Jennifer's bravery and strength.
View attachment 608385
On Aug. 10, 1990, Jennifer Schuett (Pic above) was abducted from her bedroom by an unknown man. She was strangled, her throat was slashed and the 8-year-old was left for dead in a field in Dickinson, Texas.

Unable to speak due to her vocal cords severely damaged, she found a way to answer questions and provide investigators with important details about the man who attacked her with just drawings and writings.

View attachment 608389
Pictured above is Jennifer aged 8, who lost so much blood, her vocal cords were cut, was raped, went into a coma, the police officers and doctors were so sure of her death that the police was already on their way to make the case a murder investigation, almost dead in the hospital, and completely unable to speak, she is very afraid of men and no men will enter her hospital room.

View attachment 608386

She also wrote "I was asleep. A man opened the window and grabbed me."View attachment 608398

Jennifer Schuett said : "I remember writing down ... just every little detail that I could remember, everything that I thought would help in finding him,"

View attachment 608388She wrote the man was white, wore glasses, had a sharp knife and had one or two green tattoos. He had a black mustache and was in his 30s.

"He had me sitting on his lap as he was driving ... and held me there," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." "He's trying to calm me down, telling me, 'Everything's gonna be OK. I'm an undercover police officer.'"

"He said he was an undercover cop. Big gun. He said I don't have my gun or badge right now," she wrote at age 8.
Jennifer Schuett was able to describe the man's vehicle for police: "2 doors, a bluish yucky color."

"I remember saying that he looked greasy and he may have had a scar or something on his face," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."

"And I remember writing down that there were beer cans in the car, and there were cigarettes, and the brand of cigarettes that he had," Jennifer Schuett said.

She wrote some of the cigarette packages were "gold and white" and "some packages red and white."
Again she says about the man "He said I work at the garage and Dickinson Police and Galveston Police."

Jennifer wrote the man had on blue jeans and a black shirt. Asked what kind of cigarettes, she wrote "Marlboro."
Jennifer showed police where her abductor first took her -- the parking lot of her elementary school.

"He was offering me candy, and I kept refusing," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours."

Jennifer again described what she was wearing the night of her attack on an another piece of paper-- a pink T-shirt and panties with roses on them. Asked if the man was on something she wrote: "Cigarettes" and he "had a 6-pack [of] beer in car - Light Bud."

View attachment 608395

"I just remember remembering his name," Jennifer Schuett told "48 Hours." And so I wrote, "He said his name was Dinnese [Dennis]."

And so the case will still remain unsolved for decades, mostly due to the technology not advanced enough.

View attachment 608397
For 20 years, nothing was found, but due to a dedicated investigator and modern technology the killer will be found, his name is Dennis Earl Bradford 40 years old at the time of the mugshot, he will eventually kill himself after being found.
View attachment 608402
She drew and wrote a lot during her time at the hospital, not all of her drawings are listed and the story is more complex, you can find videos of her story in details on Youtube.
Thanks for story. Rarely see the littlest victims survive

Wow thank you for sharing this, I'd completely forgotten about it. Just goes to show how resilient kids can be. Wish she'd seen him get the most vile punishment instead of killing himself like a coward.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I watched a video about this case not too long ago, other children found her laying there naked, covered in blood on top of a fire ant hill if I'm remembering correctly. She was covered in bites which helped keep her awake and alive. He raped her so violently she was almost unable to have a child herself later in life. It was every single little detail she remembered that helped the case get solved as an adult. The cowardly bastard didn't deserve an easy way out for what he did to her.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
View attachment 608385

View attachment 608389

View attachment 608386

View attachment 608395

View attachment 608397
View attachment 608402
I gave a "heart smiley," because this young girl survived, did everything in her power to bring this monster down with an impeccable memory and willingness to openly talk about it, and made a full recovery.

I hate that women who are raped refuse to take the stand or refuse to talk to the pigs. I get the entire "don't want to have to remember" concept, but that helps nobody. If this 8 year old child can do it, and it's proven to be extremely helpful to police in tracking him down, then grown women should be able to do it as well.

I watched a video about this case not too long ago, other children found her laying there naked, covered in blood on top of a fire ant hill if I'm remembering correctly. She was covered in bites which helped keep her awake and alive. He raped her so violently she was almost unable to have a child herself later in life. It was every single little detail she remembered that helped the case get solved as an adult. The cowardly bastard didn't deserve an easy way out for what he did to her.
I wish every raped female were able to speak openly and courageously, and to recall and communicate every last detail of their rapist. This little 8 year old girl was more pissed than she was scared, and that's brave as fuck.

clementines

Rookie
So wicked. Wish he could have gotten a worse punishment. Reminds me of this from Darshan Mondkar.

“Was it really my fault?”asked the Short Skirt.“No, it happened with me too,”replied the Burka.The diaper in the corner couldn’t even speak.

Deadgrady

Fresh Meat
Even a cut throat cant stop a kid munching MnM's. Poor little thing though and well done to the tough lil madam.

Back