Cinematographer fatally shot after actor Alec Baldwin discharges prop firearm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people

download.jpeg.jpg

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Reminds me of Jon-Eric Hexum too, as well as Brandon Lee.
I had a girl crush on Hexum when he was in that show Voyagers. Then he stupidly played Russian Roulette & IDT there was even a projectile in the gun he used, it just happened to be too close to his temple. Dumbass. 😒😔

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Police wants to know who put real ammo inside Alec gun. Show us the name of assistent. Who must go to jail?

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
So let me get this straight: Alec Baldwin "accidently" shot "the cinematographer" and apparently also "hit and injured" "the director" with a "prop gun" that "just so happened" to be a "real gun" which also "just so happened" to be "loaded" with a "real bullet". *And he did this by "firing just one round".

Is this the "situation"?

I'm just "curious"...

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
So let me get this straight: Alec Baldwin "accidently" shot "the cinematographer" and apparently also "hit and injured" "the director" with a "prop gun" that "just so happened" to be a "real gun" which also "just so happened" to be "loaded" with a "real bullet". *And he did this by "firing just one round".

Is this the "situation"?

I'm just "curious"...
The killer is Dave Halls

Back