Cinematographer fatally shot after actor Alec Baldwin discharges prop firearm (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
It's always the camera crew who eat chit in accidents. Because they are " There" when chit happens.
Remember the Dukes of Hazord crash ?
A really severe accident involving the entire camera crew when the camera truck went airborne.
Just a job hazard they are aware of .

Who was in charge of not loading the prop gun with live rounds?
This idiot right here.Maybe instead of trying to post to social media and look cute you actually do your job and check to see if that chamber is hot in the fire arm you past to retarded self deluded assholes.I like how Alec Baldwin is such a piece of shit he tries to literally blame anyone and everyone.This makes me smile
3930348E-3190-4538-939E-237ED41C5BB9.png

Guipago

Forum Veteran
This idiot right here.Maybe instead of trying to post to social media and look cute you actually do your job and check to see if that chamber is hot in the fire arm you past to retarded self deluded assholes.I like how Alec Baldwin is such a piece of shit he tries to literally blame anyone and everyone.This makes me smileView attachment 553724
Exactly, she's bleating about not being ready for the job, but has been around firearms all her life, who loaded the live rounds in guns in your charge sweety!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
No, thank you sir. Thank you. Can I ask, what should be my next thought, opinion, belief and action? And thank you again, sir.

I am hoping my moderator, Grand Mal Whatever approves of my opinion on this. If not, I must warn you in advance that I may have to retract it.
Beyond what I already said, you're on your own. You're free to fuck off or fuck on however you see fit. You are a free man with no obligation to me. Fly! be free, brother!

But, if you feel the need to be dominated, get with bgirl. She's desperate to dominate someone.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Gasp! But I'm a lady. I'll still fuck off AND fuck on since it's an "as per you" directive. As always, thank you, sir.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
In a Monday Instagram post, Baldwin said, โ€œEvery film/TV set that uses guns, fake or otherwise, should have a police officer on set, hired by the production, to specifically monitor weapons safety.โ€

Back