Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
I think the governor is going to call the state of emergency because we have these little things called Disney and universal studios and shit....
He should, height of tourist season and all. With spring breaks just around the corner...

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
PRC_145057989.jpg

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
It's finally in South Africa! We have loads of poor malnourished people here just ripe for the picking, and terrible government hospitals with awful service.. Yay!  I was starting to feel left out.. Or like it was avoiding us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: HG

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
It's finally in South Africa! We have loads of poor malnourished people here just ripe for the picking, and terrible government hospitals with awful service.. Yay!  I was starting to feel left out.. Or like it was avoiding us 😅
If that is a pic of you in your avatar, don't worry about getting sick, you are built like a Sherman tank, you will survive!!!

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
If that is a pic of you in your avatar, don't worry about getting sick, you are built like a Sherman tank, you will survive!!!
Thank you! 😂 I hope so! I do have asthma though so I get a bit paranoid, although I've been in a 70% TB ward overnight and survived so I'm sure you're right 👌🤣

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
@Burnt Öfferings 2nd case here 80 miles from me. Another home quarantine lol . wonder how many he infected on the plane from italy. He was sick and fever from 2 days before he got on the plane to come back stateside
It's bad stuff, the molecules hang-out on whatever infected people touch for a much longer period than the typical flu does. A lot more people are gonna get this shit, I'm afraid. :mad:

Vwj

NewbieX
@Burnt Öfferings 2nd case here 80 miles from me. Another home quarantine lol . wonder how many he infected on the plane from italy. He was sick and fever from 2 days before he got on the plane to come back stateside
Why the fuck was he allowed on the plane? So he could’ve infected the Italian airport, plane, american airport, for what? Coz he’s a selfish cunt that wanted to go home, fucking shut the borders for 2 weeks, it ain’t rocket science is it

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Why the fuck was he allowed on the plane? So he could’ve infected the Italian airport, plane, american airport, for what? Coz he’s a selfish cunt that wanted to go home, fucking shut the borders for 2 weeks, it ain’t rocket science is it
The news article I read about it said georgia health officials contacted north Carolina health officials about him that's how they found out about him. Don't know how georgia health officials knew.

Back