Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
We just got back from Rome on Thursday, when we arrived in Rome we were stopped and scenned from 20ft away by what looked like a Formula One pit crew.. when we arrived back at Heathrow there was nothing. In the city we saw literally hundreds of people wearing masks ( the best ones were groups or couples with just one person wearing a mask :lol: ) one of our trips had some of the venues closed the day before due to being in a confined space with lots of other visitors

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!
You better not have infected us all here!!!!!

Vwj

NewbieX
Apparently as @Blood_Sport said everywhere people are going there’s testing at point of entry, except the UK, cases here are less than 15 miles CE

Vwj

NewbieX
In my line of business I normally have to deal with illness, but hey, whatcha gunna do 😂🤣😂

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
covid19 Treated in China with retrovirals and antibiotics. In English, the drugs for HIV and antibiotics like amoxicillin-clav 875(augmentin) Are what works.
people are panicking here in Brooklyn and it’s very upsetting. it’s not armageddon if you’re buying heirloom tomatoes and figs.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
People still give a fuck about this? Panic merchants lol. The fucking flu kills more people, this shit can't even kill children, check the stats.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Wrong. Boobeh is from W. D.C., not W.state.

Boobeh,if you see any Asian on street: run Boobeh. Run!

• Haha
Reactions: HG

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
People still give a fuck about this? Panic merchants lol. The fucking flu kills more people, this shit can't even kill children, check the stats.
My concern is that the official story about how deadly this can be isn't the truth isn't it comes out of chink land.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
34 new cases today in the UK, bringing the total to 85. I got a prepper cupboard going.. Not that I scared of karking it. Its just that I don't want to go to the shops next week and find them stripped bare

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
One confirmed case on lock down at hospital. 14 others now under quarantine at a major hospital.
Now up to 16 results being waited on.
Both hospitals are WAY to close for my comfort.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
I've started doing what Dolly just mentioned. If shit gets real in my area, I'll be ok to hang at home and avoid everyone.
If anything else, I'll be stocked up for hurricane season too.

Back