Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
I knew, you hear that a lot from people, it holds as much merit as well nothing really. Fortunately they don't look at the "I knew stories" as the general consensus to what's going on.

250-500k deaths worldwide to influenza a year on a bad year. How many deaths rated by COVID-19 over a million _1.37m?), so even if you were right (and im not saying you are) the numbers wouldn't be skewed by that much.
So I quoted 4 people who died of ”covid related“ deaths, but I only know of one who died of covid (a Customer) so thats 20% real case by my experience so we can take you 1 mill and give it say 25-50% (just to be generous) and that would make it, oh wow, 250-500k death, not including the flu related deaths year we havent had

Vwj

NewbieX
wont take real life studies but will take the side of a censorship, cool, so you believe these actual “scientists“ that get paid by governments and institutions like the WHO who are funded by the people who make and want to sell these so called “vaccines”

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Nah i don't watch anything about COVID-19 on YouTube, I kinda take the merits and experiences and qualifications from actual scientist over goregrish want to be scientists, who get their information from the crackpot Interweb.

Each to their own though.

Is everyone suitably rustled yet?
Did I say anything about watching Utube? No, I did not.
You kinda take the merits and experiences and qualifications from actual scientists? Which ones? Do you have a link to some of their scientific research papers? I'd love to read them.

Who's rustled? I missed the excitement, I always miss the good stuff.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
But but but.....

67 million total doses given 45% of an entire country has had a single dose, still no 67 million deaths? So what? Scaremongering just like the media? Yea.

Here are some stats for you

first, your full of shit with the flu argument, that's a 12year olds response.

Second, 30k ppl die a year from flu and pneumonia a year in the UK, which is 1/6th of the amount of people that have died to COVID-19 in the UK, you can go fact check that and stop using that lame shit argument, because it is not accurate. And that 30k flu deaths is based on a bad year, where peak deaths occur. Which doesn't even happen all the time, yet COVID-19 still has killed more. So you keep telling ppl that flu kills more, and I'll keep on thinking your argument is based on the mind of a child.

View attachment 516911

Funny how deaths are dropping once the vaccination began being rolled out, weird that isn't it? No, it' not.
It will be like asbestos...In ten years time, they will say "we thought it was good at the time. And guess what? The jab companies are not liable for any damages caused by their vaccines...so no compensation if that happens...

Vwj

NewbieX
I’m not saying I’ve got amazing scientific credential, I’m saying look at both sides of the coin, but it seems we are only being fed one side of it, why would that be?

Vwj

NewbieX
The jab companies are not liable for any damages caused by their vaccines...so no compensation if that happens...
Like why is this added to the contract, or when the UK tax payers paid for Oxford uni to come out with a vaccine for everyone, and was told that the recipe should be available for the world, why when AZ took over the contract did it change to it may not be safe to hand out the recipe? And refuse to give it to India

deviant2

Like why is this added to the contract, or when the UK tax payers paid for Oxford uni to come out with a vaccine for everyone, and was told that the recipe should be available for the world, why when AZ took over the contract did it change to it may not be safe to hand out the recipe? And refuse to give it to India
What's AZ mean?
Do you have a Food and Drug Administration? Or a body of government that oversees pharmaceutical companies and their inventions?

deviant2

☆☆☆☆☆
This is a good article about the non vaccine and spike proteins.
Easy to read and understand.
Good Q & A at the end.

Last edited:

Brainfart

LOL

Who do you think does scientific medical research? Bus drivers?
images.jpeg

deviant2

No compensation cause it's not a vaccine...Looks like a population control mechanism to me...and idiots that get it will be culled...Irony!!!
There is also this as a back up to protect big pharma and the CDC, FDA etc...

@Vwj
The US gave over a billion to fund the Oxford study and development of AZ, therefore it falls under the protect code above.
When the clots became a problem, no one wanted the recipe any longer and refused it. Except for India, and they really screw the pooch.

It's worth noting that Bharat Institute, is in fact Biotech... run by and funded by Bill Gates. So is GAVI, also mentioned in the article.

Last edited:

Brainfart

There is also this as a back up to protect big pharma and the CDC, FDA etc...

@Vwj
The US gave over a billion to fund the Oxford study and development of AZ, therefore it falls under the protect code above.
When the clots became a problem, no one wanted the recipe any longer and refused it. Except for India, and they really screw the pooch.

It's worth noting that
That code is really fucked up...Imagine being in any other industry and getting to have that exemption...like car companies that make dodgy cars? Hahaha...

deviant2

That code is really fucked up...Imagine being in any other industry and getting to have that exemption...like car companies that make dodgy cars? Hahaha...
There's really no explanation as to why it was writ other than big pharma had a temper tantrum over being sued, and refused to produce certain medications. Soooo, the government kissed their ass and wrote the code.

Brainfart

There's really no explanation as to why it was writ other than big pharma had a temper tantrum over being sued, and refused to produce certain medications. Soooo, the government kissed their ass and wrote the code.
Fucked up though...Just like how Bayer and other big companies are allowed to pay for their own studies done by their own in house scientists to prove their products are safe...

Back