Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold

^The published article in full.

77115.gif

deviant2

Also... Astrazeneca has been rebranded.
Same poison, new name. Forget what the new name is atm...
New name is Vaxzevria.
In the article admittedly it is the same "vaccine", only the name has changed.
I wonder if any of our overseas OG's, you know who you are, could find out if they are telling people this Vaxzevria IS Astrazeneca or are they simply marketing Vaxzevria as an approved "vaccine" now.

McM

ARSELING
New name is Vaxzevria.
In the article admittedly it is the same "vaccine", only the name has changed.
I wonder if any of our overseas OG's, you know who you are, could find out if they are telling people this Vaxzevria IS Astrazeneca or are they simply marketing Vaxzevria as an approved "vaccine" now.
Yes, I read it on several medical-related sites in Germany; it's called AstraZeneca or Vaxzevria here too. Recommended for people above 60 years.
They did mention the change of the name as well.

Last edited:

deviant2

Astra zeneca is still being used and when you get your vaccine they tell you specifically what vaccine you get.
Yes, I read it on several medical-related sites in Germany; it's called AstraZeneca or Vaxzevria here too. Recommended for people above 60 years.
They did mention the change of the name as well.
Thanks guys, I was curious. For what it's worth, the EU passed it through as safe, per their guidelines. It has yet to pass the FDA in the states.

Reactions: McM

deviant2

Just want to point out this was published in 2015, which is a far fucking cry from 2020... the year of the bat scat boogie.

Also for all you takers of the jab... first let me give my condolences. Second, the darker bold print is significant. About a third of the way down there's a sentence that begins with "Evaluation of"... read it. That still applies today, right now, with the vaccines. They knew about how dangerous what they are shooting people up with was... 6 years ago.
Coronavirus-Program-in-China.jpg
20210615_052006.png
4c754c9a1c0e3570.png

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It was funny 15 years ago or whatever it was, I read one of them was apologising for voicing the Indian guy in some shitty tweet and for offending India, John Cleese replied to him that he would follow this guys lead by apologising to white people for monty python :lol:
He needs to apologize especially to white women for having men acting in women's roles on Monty Python. So insensitive and undiverse.

Back