Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
For the record...I believe the earth is expanding...Samuel Warren Carey pretty much invented modern geology...He pushed this till his death... He couldn't come up with a mechanism for the expansion...But plate tectonics is far from complete also...The theory of plate tectonics and how the continents move is ridiculously complex...expanding earth is simple...Simple answer is usually the right one...
Neal Adams jumped on the expanding earth train, and made some good vids...

Here is plate tectonics video of continental movements...

Last edited:

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
For the record...I believe the earth is expanding...Samuel Warren Carey pretty much invented modern geology...
Neal Adams jumped on the expanding earth train, and made some good vids...

Unlike kim kardashian bulbous ass I don't believe there's any demonstrable increase to the earth's volume. Its doesn't have a gaseous core and modern measurement techniques don't show any marked change in the earth's size....even measured on a geologic timescale.

Interesting theory though.

Brainfart

Unlike kim kardashian bulbous ass I don't believe there's any demonstrable increase to the earth's volume. Its doesn't have a gaseous core and modern measurement techniques don't show any marked change in the earth's size....even measured on a geologic timescale.

Interesting theory though.
If you look at the geodetic data, it shows the rate of expansion that has been predicted by expanding earth...There is scientific paper after paper on this. But it is just discredited or results are manipulated to achieve the current consensus towards plate tectonics...This guy has published heaps of papers on it...You can also look up problems with plate tectonics...it fails to explain many occurrences and observations...

Graziani

R A S K O L U C C I ___ R A S K O L U C C I
If you look at the geodetic data, it shows the rate of expansion that has been predicted by expanding earth...There is scientific paper after paper on this. But it is just discredited or results are manipulated to achieve the current consensus towards plate tectonics...This guy has published heaps of papers on it...You can also look up problems with plate tectonics...it fails to explain many occurrences and observations...

Main subject: no more corona in Australia. Go to A beautiful beach and enjoy the ocean

Brainfart

lmao, I hadn't seen that before

"get that nigger bitch off the plane"....if I had a nickel for every time I thought that
I'm usually looking at the talent, and thinking...I would fuck her, her, her...Bag that one and we're good...Do her, her and her...

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran

I can literally talk about reservoir characterization/engineering for days will never be convinced that petroleum isn't dinosaur juice.

The fundamental problem when I see "this guy has wrote all sorts of papers on xyz" is that its usually just one person and rarely peer reviewed.
Andrew Wakefield is the poster child for why one person should never be believed.

Brainfart

I can literally talk about reservoir characterization/engineering for days will never be convinced that petroleum isn't dinosaur juice.

The fundamental problem when I see "this guy has wrote all sorts of papers on xyz" is that its usually just one person and rarely peer reviewed.
Andrew Wakefield is the poster child for why one person should never be believed.
Look at a map where oil has been found...There is literally no where it hasn't been tapped...For this to be possible, the earth surface would have to turn over on itself...Now they are finding it in all the oceans...The theory of oil formation is that decaying plants and animals layed down in swamps are subducted to get to the right pressure and temperature to form oil...But if the whole earth surface is being tapped for oil, how is this possible?
images (6).jpeg

American continent is the same...Nearly every usa state has or had oil...

Brainfart

Except for everywhere it hasn't been found, which is the vast majority of even the map you used. If oil was that easy to find there would never be a dry hole.
Agree, but that map shows finds from the edges to the middle of continents...same all over the world...

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
Agree, but that map shows finds from the edges to the middle of continents...same all over the world...
One of the basic reasons as to why there isn't oil (or any hydrocarbon) all over the world is because of, or more accurately the lack of, an environment that supported the kerogen cycle. That is the transformation of carbon rich life (and as much as I joke about dinosaur squeezings the majority of hydrocarbons are formed as a result of simple plant (e.g. algae) decay) deposited in a salt water environment. Just like the earth today isn't all ocean neither was it in the mesozoic era when all (well almost all) the recoverable hydrocarbons got their start.

Back