Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Fast food places are open, petrol is cheap as fuck, there is no shortage of either yet I'm supposed to give a fuck about toilet paper. People have gone full retard over this bullshit.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
1.14 for 91 unleaded here, that E10 garbage is cheaper
I used that E10 shit for a couple of weeks. Driving home and car was stuttering and engine light flashing. Filled up with 98 to water that shit down. Car went fine again. Never used it since and car has gone fine since.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I reckon the self isolation thing for two weeks world wide would be a good idea. We might wipe out a lot of other viruses along with corona virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrY

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm worried for Emmanuel Microns mother, he shouldn't be dragging her around everywhere

brigitte.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hotels are now petri dishes.

Anyone entering Australia will be faced with a hefty fine or jail time if they refuse to self-isolate for a 14 day period as part of strict new travel rules put in place on Monday. Penalties will differ across the states with Queensland threatening a $13,000 fine and Victoria threatening jail time.

I like how Queensland is like "give me some money ya fuckin cunt" and Victoria is more like some guy screaming "Do you want to go to prison you stupid cunt? DO YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?" god, that sums those two states up perfectly.

wino

DILLIGAF
New York on 2 week shutdown Australia might be shut down on m9nday for 2 weeks guy at work had to get tested today

Standing Pat

Master of Disaster
This user was banned
My work changed its hours and are letting anyone 60 or older shop between 6 am and 7:30 am, not sure how they are going to enforce this as i am in a pretty ghetto neighborhood, we have no TP, very little water, no milk, canned goods are blasted good too. Going to be a long time until my store is fully stocked again.

Back