Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
I'm down to two holes. I'm getting really desperate here.

king.gif

Last edited:

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
How old are you? 77? Maybe the virus would ignore you if you didn't dress like a bag lady from 1969, the fuck is with those stupid looking glasses and you hipsters
Let’s see you get on a nyc subway during a pandemic, faggot. oh wait - you’d be mugged on the platform because you’re a rube. viruses can enter eyes, but you know that, being hiv + from getting assfucked and getting your face jizzed.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Let’s see you get on a nyc subway during a pandemic, faggot. oh wait - you’d be mugged on the platform because you’re a rube. viruses can enter eyes, but you know that, being hiv + from getting assfucked and getting your face jizzed.
You look like an ugly bitch from 1950, you'll never have to worry about jizz on your face, unless you jerk off a blind man

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
You look like an ugly bitch from 1950 that's a fact, that's why you cover your cracked face
So that would make me ...70. You stupid cunt you can’t even do simple math.
You look like an ugly bitch from 1950, you'll never have to worry about jizz on your face, unless you jerk off a blind man
37357F42-3BBD-461E-B8CA-7306B696047C.jpeg

I just found this pic of you. Nice lavender shirt faggot. Do you jack off to your tummy titties?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
So that would make me ...70. You stupid cunt you can’t even do simple math.

View attachment 410811
I just found this pic of you. Nice lavender shirt faggot. Do you jack off to your tummy titties?
Bitch you are ugly, end of story. Nothing will change that except plastic surgery and contact lenses. You look like a retarded librarian

Back