Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Been coughing a lot today, fever, sweating and cold took myself to the local hospital to get tested. I was so relieved I tested negative

View attachment 410790
Same here we've limited milk to 1 gallon had to limit pain reliever to 2 etc. So far we still have formula ours is priced so high no one will ever come buy it. I think in the 3 years I've worked at this store I've sold 1 can
A gallon? Where do you work, a place that rears calves?

Brainfart

Nothing's closed here and it was just announced nothing will be closing, not even schools. Just travellers are banned. Deal with it fuckers. PM's disgusted at fucktard Australians hording supplies, they're prepper idiots. I agree.
This pic of PM's toilet got leaked...
images (2).jpeg

Brainfart

This is getting bigger than Ben-Hur, Australia hasn't even hit it's flu season yet! Time to stockpile beer.
Who can afford to stockpile beer at $70 a cartoon. The crap made these days goes of in a few months too...

• Agree
Reactions: DrY

Brainfart

Let’s see you get on a nyc subway during a pandemic, faggot. oh wait - you’d be mugged on the platform because you’re a rube. viruses can enter eyes, but you know that, being hiv + from getting assfucked and getting your face jizzed.
Attractive and an acid tongue, me likey...

• Haha

Graziani

R A S K O L U C C I ___ R A S K O L U C C I
I don't believe in Chinese innocence. They created this virus and launched it in the population itself, knowing that it was going to spread to the world. There, dying 100,000 makes no difference. So far 2,500 Italians and 500 Spaniards have died.
They found a mechanism to exterminate the old population

• Agree

Nummins

This user was banned
First dead here in Ontario. So many cases on the go in the province though just no updates on them. ...its getting closer...about 2 and half hours away from me.

Back