War Dead chechens in a Chechen war (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

blackmetalll

Panem et circenses
Its a compilation of pictures of dead chechen shit in a Chechen war, i just hate them, this is because they are posted there. Just dead piggies.
10-18-33-Bu0d9ZKIQAALNZQ.jpg
10-18-13-7c3b47093098be90943e8bfb1a6e7260.jpg
10-16-56-9464986.jpg
10-17-28-grozny4dec14-3.jpg
10-17-44-grozny4dec14-10.jpg
10-17-20-R4XON3jiw5g.jpg
10-16-29-chechen_mudgaheed_15.jpg
10-16-19-DETAIL_PICTURE_516505.jpg
10-13-42-11062008171.jpg
10-13-35-yYH4hVBGUleEZBvI5zN5D55GksZAFsMrRQbak_Dsj4XmKWWlkSZ15kmwG6Z6Mj6KJ45JTijqk_-ruGl4R6djK...jpg
10-15-20-R9zKHpMayU6ivRa-GxjtqECMNvdhCddlI9psolVAIXOTLxIQDEuGjnsa-GkT-jKQTsUjl6LjmA5CupvIrYo_w...jpg
10-14-01-1410509624_bufer-obmena01.jpg
10-13-09-1277101218_foto_iz_chechni_260110_3.jpg
10-09-06-Buw6eZeX3_amRuXYjEXFBtJEarUTSZgFH4h-dYkJ_mDbMqJOab5spZyIoCTl11xS7Uej91t0SNpuBh8ReVmoi...jpg
10-10-46-2-19.jpg
10-11-44-Z.jpg
10-12-38-190973251_68c2dbb1d64e144dba81dde9f19b4879_800.jpg
10-12-27-images.jpg
10-11-56-3.jpg
10-11-49-4.jpg

mkiller

Lurker
You wouldn't kill fuck all you weak little bitch, you are probably ginger, weigh about 8 stone, and you wear skinny jeans you faggot. You're a dirty Chechen ball juggling homo. Eat shit fgt.
8 stone? I can tell that you’re British and that automatically makes you worth about 50% of an average American, and why are you still replying? Fuck off shitstain.

mkiller

Lurker
Go fuck your mother ya dog. Coming in here with your 3 month old account telling ppl that have been here 9 years what to do, go bite my shite ya fucking heathen. I'll post where I want, when I want, you fucking spastic.
Hahahahahaha you fucking ugly loser go hang yourself. I’d love to skin you alive my self but that probably won’t happen so do us all a favor. BYE

mkiller

Lurker
Go fuck your mother ya dog. Coming in here with your 3 month old account telling ppl that have been here 9 years what to do, go bite my shite ya fucking heathen. I'll post where I want, when I want, you fucking spastic.
You faggot motherfucker I’ll stick a Bowie knife up your fuckin ass if you ever try anything and then I’ll kill you.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Chechens are the very bane of humanity....ELIMINATE THEM ALL!!!
The Chechens wanted nothing more than independence from Russia, which Putin, of course, did not allow
Otherwise, we are talking about an Islamist country, so it could normally remain independent of the Russians, because they are not Russians.
Extreme acts were committed by Arab volunteer Mujahideen, not Chechens
The Chechens captured Russian prisoners of war, who were later released The Mujahideen did not usually capture prisoners of war but either shot the Russians to death or behead them.
Putin later appointed pro-Russian prime minister after the Second Chechen Russian War the young Chechen leader Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov, a pro-Russian chief who was pro-Russian politically, to avoid further conflicts between Russia and Checnya in the future

mkiller

Lurker
The Chechens wanted nothing more than independence from Russia, which Putin, of course, did not allow
Otherwise, we are talking about an Islamist country, so it could normally remain independent of the Russians, because they are not Russians.
Extreme acts were committed by Arab volunteer Mujahideen, not Chechens
The Chechens captured Russian prisoners of war, who were later released The Mujahideen did not usually capture prisoners of war but either shot the Russians to death or behead them.
Putin later appointed pro-Russian prime minister after the Second Chechen Russian War the young Chechen leader Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov, a pro-Russian chief who was pro-Russian politically, to avoid further conflicts between Russia and Checnya in the future
Putin is a cunt don’t think I love mother Russia, but Chechens are Still filth.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Putin is a cunt don’t think I love mother Russia, but Chechens are Still filth.
Under Putin regime, nearly 30 Russian people have died as famous anti Putin politicians and investigative journalists who Putin's corruption cases have been investigated have been shot dead on the streets or poisoned by radioactive material or getting imprisoned in Siberia
Putin conducts a clear dictatorship in Russia and sometimes the Russian secret service also works abroad and terrorizes smaller countries, but the Russians like it
The vast majority of Russians voted for Putin in the last election and Putin also received the prize for "The sexiest Russian man" from the Russian peoples in 2021

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Well, i hate all muslims, so this was good post.
I know Islamists arabic guys, they are much friendlier and more straightforward than the filthy and liar Jews who manipulate everyone from behind
But their Islamic religion must be respected because that is one of the main things they are angry about if they are violated in their religion
Of course, in the name of "Allah" behead peoples with large knives and bayonets this is a good thing from this religious point of view it is already in question for me

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
Imi you are a stupid motherfucker who is brainwashed by some Nazi Propaganda. Biggest mistake Germans made in WW II was not to located the ex-camps between Casablanca and Islamabad...

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Imi you are a stupid motherfucker who is brainwashed by some Nazi Propaganda. Biggest mistake Germans made in WW II was not to located the ex-camps between Casablanca and Islamabad...
Watch your fuckin mouth
Hitler just wanted to cleanse Europe of terrorist Jewry and criminal gypsies
You are prpbably a paid agent of the Jews you stupid bastard
If seeing reality counts as brainwashing then I am brainwashed I have never seen the picture more clearly than in the last decade and a half Arabs oppressed by Jews, Israel expands illegally, forcibly occupying Palestinian territories In addition, America, which is the second Israel with its 16 million Jewish population, supports European or Israeli Jewry by all means and sea money in all acts of terrorism.
55aefa02-f7bd-4e57-96e4-cc21aac68b90.jpg

Bladel

This user was banned
how can you hate something/people that don't have any value at all, OP? all of em had it coming yet you "hate them all"? lmao too funny

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Why are you so concerned about Arabs? They are the same scum like Juice... :p
Some for sure
But I know some Arabs and completely normal friendly people
Their religion, on the other hand, should be respected, Jews should not be supported so much and there should be no problem with them
I also know Jews, each a lying pig who is equal to a terrorist or a war criminal, has so many sins on his account

Back