Dead Tamil Fighters (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A large set of dead, alleged, Tamil Tiger fighters killed by Sri Lanka troops. The Sri Lanka troops were known for killing civilians and then dressing them up as rebels.

Within the following images you'll notice most of the dead (male and female) have facial bullet wounds and many have plain out headshots. To inflict the same type of head-wound injuries on so many people in the same operation means that either the dead were lined up like ducks, or that they were captured and shot again. That or they were shot again, post-mortem. Then again I could just be totally wrong, lols.

At any rate, they're dead and give us some gore :).

Set 1.

dead-tamil-tiger-fighter.jpg

tamil-fighters-killed-by-srilankan-troops1-Korattanam-India-2009.jpg

tamil-fighters-killed-by-srilankan-troops2-Korattanam-India-2009.jpg

tamil-fighters-killed-by-srilankan-troops3-Korattanam-India-2009.jpg

i really respected the tamil tigers UNTIL they started using suicide bombers and then when they were cornered during the final days of the war they would not allow civilians out and used them as shields. that is bullshit but they held out for a long time against the Buddhists

NannieDoss

My Reality check bounced
Looking at all the dead peep's with sand in their eyes drove me crazy! I had to stop and rub my eyes a couple of times. Those are some great pic's to look at though:tu:

Back