Do you think rapists should be killed? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
100% fuck their trial. If they don't care about getting consent for sex and people's right to their body. Why should I care about their body, lives or anything they value? Heck I think rapist should be castrated completely and forced to piss out a straw for the rest of their lives. Make them eat those balls that cause them to be so fucking weak willed.

gabe blackburn

captain scumbag
Any of us who have mothers, daughters, sisters Etc. Would love to see their attackers brutally murdered. But what about the cases of the accuser crying wolf?

OG-Capo---

Rookie
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
There should be a fair trial because you never know in the situation. It's been plenty of people that have been innocent and brutally murdered.

OG-Capo---

Rookie
Who decides that and what's about the falsely accused? Happens every day.
Collateral damage?
That's pretty fucked up if it's collateral damage wouldn't be that great if it was one of your family members or somebody you really really cared about.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I'm sick of repeating myself but will post it again...All crims should be put on exercise bikes to pedal generators and make electricity... They'll be doing their part for global warming so it's win win...They want to work out anyway...
I can’t believe I’m about to say this… but… “I agree with Brainfart”.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
No, I think they should be celebrated. I'd rape your ugly wife right now if the opportunity arose.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Death sentences for rape false flaggers when? Oh I forgot women are angels and victims that would never lie.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heartbroken-mum-teen-who-killed-8518826#ICID=sharebar_twitter

>The heartbroken mum of a teenager who took his own life after being falsely accused of rape was found hanged in her family home.

>The family of grief-stricken Karin Cheshire, 55, said she 'could not see a future' without son Jay Cheshire, 17, who took his own life after allegations of rape were made against him.

>The complaint was withdrawn after two weeks but were said to have deeply affected Jay.

>Karin had vowed to investigate the police's handling of the case but her family said she became 'vacant' and 'zombie-like' after his death.

>The mum-of-two was found at her home in Southampton, Hampshire, on July 18 and an inquest into her death heard she had died in the same way as her son - asphyxiation as a result of hanging.

1469837917442.png

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
There are many things which go by the name 'rape' these days. I'd say:

Doing drunk chick = no punishment
Doing passed out chick = death
Touchy, feely having a grab = fine or prison
Rape proper = death
Saying you're a doctor to get woman in bed = fine or prison
Being a tranny and tricking partner = death
Keep going when she says 'stop' = fine or prison

If all rapists were killed men would go extinct