favorite type of gore (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ghostin5

NewbieX
anything involving agonal breathing and when they still have life left in them. i like watching those human moments of a person relaxing they’re dying and their reaction to it. i also love watching the human body fighting desperately to survive. so agonal breathing and a persons last few moments of consciousness.

ssrishitstain

I swear on Elizabeth Fraser...
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I remember you from a totally different thread, but I mostly enjoy animal cruelty and suicides. Sometimes I liek to experiment with beatings.

Good question, honestly. I may have to say work accidents. Especially the ones you least expect. I'm also into the machines killing people at work, like those big rollers just crushing you. Spooky stuff, shows you how quick your life can end.

OgrishOZ

NewbieX
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
Thats gross to me. I prefer dead girls i dont kmow why. Im female for fuck sake.

Back