favorite type of gore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tysap3d0

This user was banned
I prefere children, females prefered but both are fine.
Same. Women being beaten and/or killed. Also, children covered in blood and/or mutilated.

People are going to say I'm crazy and I guess I am and I love it but I love femicide I look at it as artwork I'm an artist and I love making a beautiful masterpiece sweet sweet fantasy ❤️ I love female Gore videos of women being butchered dismembered beaten murdered and get enough of it to love it
Agreed. If given the opportunity to k_ll one, i wouldn't hesitate and do it smiling with a boner😈

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I love the real Brutal ones, Like the copper and his son, Funky town, Anything like that. The one with the mans face cut off. I'm a freak....😅🤣
Even though the copper and his son and funky town were the FIRST ever gore I saw like 2 years ago. This was my first site, only.site I constantly use. I couldn't sleep very well.after watching those. Took me.a.few weeks to realise I wanted MORE...😅🤣

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
Anything involving Indians. They are the most animated of all races when it comes to last moments. Guessing all that vindaloo makes them twitchy and mentally unstable :D

bildo420

NewbieX
Natural selection (people doing dumb shit) and pedos getting murked. (So pretty much just natural selection really)

Kalikuta

Lurker
You must have serious mommy problems from childhood
I would say that I have loads of problems, not specifically from childhood, with that possibly being one of them =). Something must be off when one loves to see children suffer, don't you think?

Back