favorite type of gore (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
Since HAMAS' attack on Israel, I definetly adore the war section of this forum... Ukraine was lame, but these ragheads are doing very brutal shit, as they´re not bound to any conventions of war... Also it´s a win-win situation for the civilised world when Semitic people kill each other....

wildbear99

Rookie
Ever see a cremation? There's a old movie called faces of death. From 80's. They show the process of human cremation. The oven looks just like how burger king cooks their burgers. I worked there in the way back!
Videos of people being burnt to death. I like seeing fire in action. There's something about the way fire destroys the aesthetics of a particular entity, whether that be cardboard boxes, wooden buildings, or people.

The result is the same, that they are reduced to ashes and are indistinguishable from what they were before the burning.

I also like watching videos of street fights, it helps remind me why walking away from a fight is the best option (if I ever find myself in such a situation) and seeing the horrible consequence of someone getting killed over a bruised ego helps me to realise how life can be taken away from you over such minor issues.

JustCupid

Lurker
Love dismemberment vids due to just how crazy the idea of dying that way can be, just chopping off each limb until the ending. Just ove the audio in them too as they get more frantic :lolhard:

SparkleGem

Sparkle & Glow
I prefer to see autopsies. I like trying to figure out how they died and what happens to the body after death.

Heisenburg

The Cook 37.1360° N, 114.2970° W
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I prefer HD videos of like suicide by headshot idk why its just like seeing the before leading up to it and aftermath is good to watch.

Deadgirl75

Rookie
People are going to say I'm crazy and I guess I am and I love it but I love femicide I look at it as artwork I'm an artist and I love making a beautiful masterpiece sweet sweet fantasy ❤️ I love female Gore videos of women being butchered dismembered beaten murdered and get enough of it to love it

Killiefish

Rookie
I like to look at the corpses of dead women. Reading the details of what serial killers did to the women they killed, especially the sexual killers, is a close second.

Kalikuta

Lurker
People are going to say I'm crazy and I guess I am and I love it but I love femicide I look at it as artwork I'm an artist and I love making a beautiful masterpiece sweet sweet fantasy ❤️ I love female Gore videos of women being butchered dismembered beaten murdered and get enough of it to love it
Old females only, or younger femaled (children) included?

Back