Guys IMO "Cossackgundi" the British mercenary should be deported to Syria and Why is he lying 🤔 ? Is he scared 😁 ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

adi21

Fresh Meat
tv4c3z.png
srjife.jfif
etx0oy.png
7prg6e.jfif
ucom8l.jfif
40k4v0.png
8p6wny.png
z7egvr.jfif

Cossackgundi to Russian interrogators: "I didn't do any fighting"

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
He moved to Ukraine years ago joined their marines and kicked some serious invading Russian neo-nazi ass
U fuckin 'tard. Ukraine is the WORLD CAPITOL of Neo-Nazis not Russia. Fuck Ukraine AND all its Nazi pedophiles. Fucking Ukraine is where ALL the sickest snuff, baby killing fuckers, disgusting shit comes from. Wake the fuck up. Smh.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
His family have been a huge embarrassment. Yes we know you want him home safe but he’s the cunt who went off chasing wars. He made the decision and he knew the risks, so don’t be a cringe and just get over it.

mrblack1554

Fresh Meat
He’s a hero of Ukraine, freedom and democracy now…regardless your tiny thought or his past. What a mistake putin has made can’t even take Mariupol lol

Eck

Rookie
Ukraine must be really desperate taking guys like him that probably can't even run half a mile without dying
Atleast he had the balls to go fight.. Unlike the keyboard hero's sitting comfy at home trying to rip the piss oot the guy !!! He's owed more respect for his actions in Ukraine...... These hero's Aw sitting on their wee pampered arses giving it big when they'd be greeting for mummy if they stubbed their wee manicured toe 🤣🤣🤣.... Good on him for going and putting his balls on the line 💪🏼 SLAVA UKRAINE 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💪🏼❤️💪🏼🇺🇦

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
tv4c3z.png
srjife.jfif
etx0oy.png
7prg6e.jfif
ucom8l.jfif
40k4v0.png
8p6wny.png
z7egvr.jfif

Cossackgundi to Russian interrogators: "I didn't do any fighting"

"I didn't do any fighting." Muaaaahahahahaaa....did they execute this British faggot yet. This is a PERFECT example of a British man boy. Lmao. Goofy as hell. Crawled out of his Gramas basement thought war would be the same as playing video games like he does. L.ao. put em against a tree and EXECUTE

Back