Hamas release Hostages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Stupid fucking dirty fascist commie bastard is what you are.
source.gif

Guipago

Forum Veteran
That's not what's happening over there but you're too ignorant to accept reality.
OH, Really!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_demolition_of_Palestinian_property
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...n-of-palestinian-bedouin-homes-spike-in-naqab
https://reliefweb.int/report/occupi...-and-displacement-overview-january-march-2023
Notice the dates on some of these, I could be putting up links from now until doomsday on Israeli Government land grabs & murdered Palestinians, maybe do a bit of research for facts---start in 1947-48.

all to blow up the convoy as they drive off
That's the old Hamas---this is the new touchy, feely Hamas, the ones that care (SMIRK!) Actually, the hostages look to have been held in good conditions, there's very little strain in the faces, the eyes are relaxed, if the had been treated like shit then cleaned up it shows.

Last edited:

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
OH, Really!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_demolition_of_Palestinian_property
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...n-of-palestinian-bedouin-homes-spike-in-naqab
https://reliefweb.int/report/occupi...-and-displacement-overview-january-march-2023
Notice the dates on some of these, I could be putting up links from now until doomsday on Israeli Government land grabs & murdered Palestinians, maybe do a bit of research for facts---start in 1947-48.
Perhaps post a link from a non-biased source. Fuck, Aljazeera even participated in the Oct 8th massacre

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Perhaps post a link from a non-biased source. Fuck, Aljazeera even participated in the Oct 8th massacre
If these links are all false in their content it should be a piece of piss to prove them wrong, how 'bout it?
People don't (or want to) understand that ALL news stations bullshit about their reports, numbers of dead, injured etc all get lied about, words twisted to suit the producers, but what's concrete is that the event did happen, you can dress it up however you want, make anyone the guilty party depending on what side of the fence you are, the thing that's true is that the event did happen, in this circumstance, the Israelis have been illegally taking Palestinian land from 1948 up to the present & I'm happy for you to prove me wrong.

No, what's astonishing, is grown ass adults making simple fallacies like the balance fallacy. While ignoring historical FACTS. As well as the concept of consequences for actions taken.

Here's your biggest issue. You selectively pick and choose which history to highlight and which to ignore. Palestinians were in possession of parts of modern Israel and were bought out, voluntarily moved, forcibly moved by Arab leaders or by Israeli settlers. Prior to 1948, there was NO Palestinian state. There never has been. Your people have been offered Land for peace a million times. Your people reject every offer and choose victimhood and violence every time. The land was ruled by the Ottomans, the Roman's and in ancent times, Israel. You always pick and choose which part of history suits your own biases while screaming that we all read the history.
Where's your excuse for the West Bank? For constantly firing upon and killing unarmed civilians, particularly minors?

The PA exercise control over the West Bank and are known to crack down on any protests by Palestinians with live rounds and tear gas. Minors are indoctrinated, like you, into believing death and matrydom are lifes highest goals. Ever seen the plays where little kids dress up as militants and play act stabbing Jews? I guess that history is either inconvenient or justified? Is there any act of depravity that isnt justified? Indiscriminate rocket fire? Justified. Taking hostages? Justified. Throwing gays of buildings? Justified. Collectively your people are really just infants. No agency, no accountability, no decency. A population that cant exist without a boogie man to blame all of the woes on.
What's your excuse for constantly erecting new fence line barriers from which to shoot big assualt rifles behind, while on PALESTINIAN lands and properties?

What's your excuse for bulldozing peoples' houses, and moving people from safer whiter countries to build brand new settlements over top of the formerly bulldozed homes for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever?

Why the FUCK are light-skinned people moving from the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia to illegally build new settlements on other peoples' destroyed homes, when they have way more than enough room; especially in the USA and Canada, while NOT being surrounded by people they just completely pissed off?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Here's your biggest issue. You selectively pick and choose which history to highlight and which to ignore. Palestinians were in possession of parts of modern Israel and were bought out, voluntarily moved, forcibly moved by Arab leaders or by Israeli settlers. Prior to 1948, there was NO Palestinian state. There never has been. Your people have been offered Land for peace a million times. Your people reject every offer and choose victimhood and violence every time. The land was ruled by the Ottomans, the Roman's and in ancent times, Israel. You always pick and choose which part of history suits your own biases while screaming that we all read the history.

The PA exercise control over the West Bank and are known to crack down on any protests by Palestinians with live rounds and tear gas. Minors are indoctrinated, like you, into believing death and matrydom are lifes highest goals. Ever seen the plays where little kids dress up as militants and play act stabbing Jews? I guess that history is either inconvenient or justified? Is there any act of depravity that isnt justified? Indiscriminate rocket fire? Justified. Taking hostages? Justified. Throwing gays of buildings? Justified. Collectively your people are really just infants. No agency, no accountability, no decency. A population that cant exist without a boogie man to blame all of the woes on.

1) "My people"? I'm not even Palestinian you stupid fucking retard. I'm of Sicilian, Italian, and Scottish descent, and born and raised in the USA as a second generation American on my mom's side.

2) Nowhere did I ever claim that there was a "Palestinian state." You can't even quote me correctly.

3) A right wing retard going way off-topic (as usual), lamenting a gay that was thrown off of a building by an Arab in Saudi Arabia. Here we fucking go. Since when do you people care about the rights of gays? GTFO.

4) "Justified"? Show me where the FUCK I used that word. We all speak English here, you lying POS. I was VERY specific when I used the phrase "consequences for actions taken." Almost every post I've written on this topic in this forum, I have used the words "cause" and "effect." NEVER have I used the word "justified."

In addition, in other posts throughout this forum, I've expanded upon the use of the phrase "cause and effect" by referring to mental trauma, grief, and anger. I have extensively argued that, if you kill someone's child or bulldoze their home, you do NOT get to sit there and wonder why a shitload of people will be gunning for you.

In rightwing retard parlance:

"Fuck around and find out," and "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." That's LITERALLY you peoples' favorite sayings anytime anyone who isn't lily-white gets shot, unarmed, by an American pig. Followed by always JUSTIFYING the murders of unarmed black men.

5) I didn't even get into the history of the region and who has been there all along before the British came and decided to adjust borders and create fake countries post WWI and WWII for about the 30th time in this forum.

Vwj

NewbieX
create fake countries post WWI and WWII
Nobody is talking about Jordan, their talking Israel and judea

Palestinians were in possession of parts of modern Israel and were bought out,
Not really, they rented the land off Syrians, at extortionate rates, and what was left over was stolen by the Bedouins making it impossible for them to create a fertile land, until the ottomans finally let Jews buy the land,
But you missed out the building of houses without permits on land that doesn’t belong to the Palestinians, which they are still doing today on the green zone in the West Bank,

1) "My people"? I'm not even Palestinian you stupid fucking retard. I'm of Sicilian, Italian, and Scottish descent, and born and raised in the USA as a second generation American on my mom's side.

FFS what next? My spelling and grammar? Clearly "your people" is just short hand for the Palestinian peoples who you support. You're quick to label me a retard, yet rather than addressing the point of my counterargument you cherry pick a phrase that triggers your fragile ego.
2) Nowhere did I ever claim that there was a "Palestinian state." You can't even quote me correctly.
I didn't quote you, genius. Your claims about Israel stealing land inherently presupposes that there was some legal framework or statehood on which those claims are based. Yet again, you miss the thrust of the argument to go on a tangent that I misquoted you.
3) A right wing retard going way off-topic (as usual), lamenting a gay that was thrown off of a building by an Arab in Saudi Arabia. Here we fucking go. Since when do you people care about the rights of gays? GTFO.
Dude, you are one who gets so triggered if you are 'mislabled', yet you throw around labels of your own without knowing me at all. Who the fuck are "you people"? Why does someone who supports Israel have to be right wing?
4) "Justified"? Show me where the FUCK I used that word. We all speak English here, you lying POS. I was VERY specific when I used the phrase "consequences for actions taken." Almost every post I've written on this topic in this forum, I have used the words "cause" and "effect." NEVER have I used the word "justified."
Again, that was not a direct quote, which I think you know anyway. That's why you never address the counterargument, you just pick a phrase, term or word and attack that. Let me spell it out for you. If you think Oct 7th was just "consequences" then you are by default saying Israel brought the attack on themselves. Splitting hairs over consequences being totally different from justification does not strengthen your main argument.
In addition, in other posts throughout this forum, I've expanded upon the use of the phrase "cause and effect" by referring to mental trauma, grief, and anger. I have extensively argued that, if you kill someone's child or bulldoze their home, you do NOT get to sit there and wonder why a shitload of people will be gunning for you.

In rightwing retard parlance:

"Fuck around and find out," and "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." That's LITERALLY you peoples' favorite sayings anytime anyone who isn't lily-white gets shot, unarmed, by an American pig. Followed by always JUSTIFYING the murders of unarmed black men.

5) I didn't even get into the history of the region and who has been there all along before the British came and decided to adjust borders and create fake countries post WWI and WWII for about the 30th time in this forum.
So you "...didn't even get into the history of the region..." and go on to rant about adjusting borders and creating fake countries? Britain conquered the region. Whether you and I agree or disagree, conquerors do what they want, but when it got messy, they handed it over to the League of Nations (UN). The Partition plan for Palestine in 1947 was voted in by 72% (33 Nations) to 28% (13 Nations) with 10 abstentions, one of which was the United Kingdom. 57 Nations at a Global forum were asked to vote on a plan. That hardly constitutes creating fake countries just because the vote didn't the way you may want.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Nobody is talking about Jordan, their talking Israel and judea
[/QUOTE]
I didn't mention Jordan. I said "fake countries," which INCLUDES Israel.
Not really, they rented the land off Syrians, at extortionate rates, and what was left over was stolen by the Bedouins making it impossible for them to create a fertile land, until the ottomans finally let Jews buy the land,
But you missed out the building of houses without permits on land that doesn’t belong to the Palestinians, which they are still doing today on the green zone in the West Bank,

The Ottomans were fine. What was NOT fine in recent years, was the bulldozing of entire neighborhoods of houses that ALREADY existed and that people ALREADY were living in. And NOT a century or more ago, but even up to just last year!

The Palestinians' have every single gle right to build houses in lands that the UN officially recognizes as PALESTINIAN! The Israelis have been erecting illegal fences that violates the border agreements established by the international community! All while opening their arms to have MORE Israelis move in who's ancestors never even stepped foot into hat country! Nevermind, themselves!

Like. I'm much closer in time to claiming my acenstral lands in Sicily than any of those 78,000 Jews who moved to Israel for no fucking reason last year! It would be really weird to me to think that I'm somehow privileged to actually pack up and move to Sicily and start claiming someone else's lands or home as mine! My GRANDFATHER moved from Sicily 78 years ago, and mt.grandmother from Rome! Nevermind, some ancient ancestors that moved from "Israel" 3,000 years ago!

FFS what next? My spelling and grammar? Clearly "your people" is just short hand for the Palestinian peoples who you support. You're quick to label me a retard, yet rather than addressing the point of my counterargument you cherry pick a phrase that triggers your fragile ego.
[/QUOTE]
That's because you ARE a stupid fucking retard!

Newsflash:

You don't have to be a part of any labeled group, in order to support their human rights! Only fascist rightwing nutcases think like that!

PS: I DID address your other arguments, and you even quoted me in this post! Wtf?
I didn't quote you, genius. Your claims about Israel stealing land inherently presupposes that there was some legal framework or statehood on which those claims are based. Yet again, you miss the thrust of the argument to go on a tangent that I misquoted you.
[/QUOTE]
Holy shit!

When someone has a house erected and living in a land that they, their family, and their ancestors have been living on all along for centuries.....yes! It IS stealing their land when you bulldoze their fucking house that's actively being lived in! This is the post-imperialist world with established rules and norms regarding universal human rights as established by the United Nations in which every single country on the planet, other than North Korea and like Syria or something, are signatories to.

No. A country CANNOT just bulldoze private homes just because they feel like it, and want to move a completely different group of people there.
Dude, you are one who gets so triggered if you are 'mislabled', yet you throw around labels of your own without knowing me at all. Who the fuck are "you people"? Why does someone who supports Israel have to be right wing?
[/QUOTE]
Oh, GTFO! You're the one throwing around the term "your people," and now YOU are getting "triggered" by it. This is exactly my point:

You're a hypocrite.
Again, that was not a direct quote, which I think you know anyway. That's why you never address the counterargument, you just pick a phrase, term or word and attack that. Let me spell it out for you. If you think Oct 7th was just "consequences" then you are by default saying Israel brought the attack on themselves. Splitting hairs over consequences being totally different from justification does not strengthen your main argument.
[/QUOTE]
You very specifically used the word "JUSTIFIED" in all caps several times in a row. I'm not a mind reader, and I suspect you're now trying to move the goal posts and wiggle your way out of the "counterargument" that I DID, IN FACT, DIRECTLY address. And now YOURE the one not addressing the argument that I once again, have to now clarify for about the 30th time in this forum.

I have no idea how God damn hard the English language is. I know for a fact I was completely 100% clear and coherent. For the final fucking time:

If you shoot someone's kid, and you keep shooting peoples' kids, and shooting unarmed protestors, young girls trying to walk to school, bulldoze peoples' homes, severely restrict access to the trading markets....you do NOT get to act surprised when people suffering from trauma, grief, and extreme rage act out!

Yes. The Israelis DID bring it upon themselves!

I know, 100% absolutely for SURE, if a pig in the US shot and killed any of my neice of nephews (I don't even have a kid!) I'd be going after every single one of those motherfucker until I was dead. Especially if there was a long standing history of shooting and killing children in general. When a responsible government allows a militarized police force to go around murdering, abusing, and kidnapping a civilian population, they have nobody to blame but themselves when the shit REALLY hits the fan.

I highly suggest you go watch "V for Vendetta," and pay special close attention to the scene with the worried detective who explains to the guy next to him about how shit is about to boil over. One more wrong move, and it's all over. While showing his imagination of a cop gunning down a young girl in the back out in the open in front of men who are already weary of the constant dictatorial abuse.

Hell, we've seen it in real life here in the USA just a few years ago!

I definitely explained this in my last post, so don't sit here and say I didn't address the argument.

So you "...didn't even get into the history of the region..." and go on to rant about adjusting borders and creating fake countries? Britain conquered the region. Whether you and I agree or disagree, conquerors do what they want, but when it got messy, they handed it over to the League of Nations (UN). The Partition plan for Palestine in 1947 was voted in by 72% (33 Nations) to 28% (13 Nations) with 10 abstentions, one of which was the United Kingdom. 57 Nations at a Global forum were asked to vote on a plan. That hardly constitutes creating fake countries just because the vote didn't the way you may want.

It IS a fake country, especially when the people in the region it affects doesn't get a say. Anytime you see straight lines on a map, it's a fake border.

REAL borders follow rivers, chains of lakes, hills, and mountains.

Furthermore, in addition to not actually being consulted, the UN also has it as a universal human right to "self-determination." Which has been objectively and steadfastly denied to the Palestinian people who can't even trade on the world world market! Who cannot travel, and who had no say over the borders.

Last edited:

cuda

NewbieX
We all know that Palestinians are the lowest life form on our sacred planet. It’s too bad Oct 7 didn’t lead to total eradication of the scum out there. Then we could adddress the scum that found a way to sneak into our beautiful USA and bury them too.

Dude, don't get your panties in a bunch!
I'll only make three points since you're so far all over the place it's hard to keep track of all the contradictions.
1. Please show me where I wrote Justified in all caps? You can't because you struggle to read to understand, apparently you read to react. Perhaps English isn't your first language?

2. Pick a lane regarding the U.N. They create fake countries with fake borders, or they uphold self determination as a human right? Logically they cannot do both. Once again, you invoke what you think is useful to your point while ignoring inconvenient history.

3. Your narrative of evil Israeli's kidnapping innocent children and bulldozing houses is such a superficial understanding. Gaza is a self governing region of two million people committed to the eradication of their neighbours. Children are indoctrinated into this hate using exactly the same reasoning as your own; modern Israelis are mostly immigrants with no connection to the lands, the IDF is indiscriminate, the U.N fucked us over etc. Bottom line is that Israel has a right to exist, it's the only Jewish state and it can and should defend itself against a population that embraces violence and rejects peaceful coexistence.

Back