How is that Animal Nightmares Forum still up? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravenna

Rookie
I watch some videos on YouTube about morbid realities I suppose you'd call them.
It's been driving me crazy ever since I discovered that this place exists....
Some recent video that circulated the web I believe originated from there.
If that Luka was caught, the child harming forum was taken down Etc. Now at this point, we know it is possible.
And is being done...
Animal Abuse is now not just a fined penalty and is considered a crime and, in many states, due for jail time.
The thought has come across my mind that it is bait, and it is up merely to track abusers down.
I don't understand it. 😠😥

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
I watch some videos on YouTube about morbid realities I suppose you'd call them.
If that Luka was caught, the child harming forum was taken down Etc. Now at this point, we know it is possible.
And is being done...
Animal Abuse is now not just a fined penalty and is considered a crime and, in many states, due for jail time.
The thought has come across my mind that it is bait, and it is up merely to track abusers down.
What's animal nightmare forum ? Is it a website?? Or a YouTube channel or something.....yes I'm old and don't know stuff

Ravenna

Rookie
What's animal nightmare forum ? Is it a website?? Or a YouTube channel or something.....yes I'm old and don't know stuff
It is absolutely awful! 😡 It is entire forum dedicated to Animal Abuse! 😥I found out about it recently and it has been eating me up!
It has to be a trap! And I hope to God it is. Otherwise, it seems as if that filth would have been taken down by now!

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
It is absolutely awful! 😡 It is entire forum dedicated to Animal Abuse! 😥I found out about it recently and it has been eating me up!
It has to be a trap! And I hope to God it is. Otherwise, it seems as if that filth would have been taken down by now!
well get it taken down.. bring attention to it on other platforms report it to the FBI etc..

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
Good idea. I was kind of worrying about bringing too much attention to it.
But there are so many more people who do care then doesn't.
Who would help!
Try Reddit groups.. Facebook animal groups.. all kinds of places who would care & report.. their was a website called rapey.co i seen a post about on fb full of pedos I posted it here & on my Instagram/Facebook to get people to report it before I knew it, it was taken down.

Last edited:

Ravenna

Rookie
Try Reddit groups.. Facebook animal groups.. all kinds of places who would care & report.. their was a website called rapey.co full of pedos I posted it here & on my Instagram/Facebook before I knew it, it was taken down.
😲 Oh, wow. Never knew anything like that existed! Holy Crap!
Good! Very good! I'm so very happy to hear that website is gone!
That means it can very well happen with this one too. Fingers crossed.
Thank you so very much for your advice. ❤️

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Try Reddit groups.. Facebook animal groups.. all kinds of places who would care & report.. their was a website called rapey.co full of pedos I posted it here & on my Instagram/Facebook before I knew it, it was taken down.
I've never heard of this forum but, agree, get the anti-animal abuse advocates involved for faster results.

As for this rapey pedo site...begs the question @MasochisticMommy

See, this how rumors start girlie. 😑

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
I've never heard of this forum but, agree, get the anti-animal abuse advocates involved for faster results.

As for this rapey pedo site...begs the question @MasochisticMommy

See, this how rumors start girlie. 😑
I’m not saying I got the site taken down or anything but I brought awareness to it for sure!

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
I hope you put context with your posts about the site, when you reposted it for awareness... is all I meant... lest ppl start wondering why you on a pedo site to begin with & how you knew, etc. 🧐
Like I said, that's how rumors get started. 🤷‍♀️
very very true… thanks for that advice!

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Good idea. I was kind of worrying about bringing too much attention to it.
But there are so many more people who do care then doesn't.
Who would help!
There are Prevention Of Cruelty To Animal groups in countries that are big-time, report it to them, don't know the one in America but they take this sort of thing very seriously.

Hhhgfd

NewbieX
And is being done...
They made a doc about Luka on netflix. Its called dont fuck with cats. Its the best doc ever

Back