Serious If a person on here or came on here and asked for you to kill them . Would you ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

nutzdeez

Lurker
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
Absolutely fucking not, I’m not losing my life sittin in prison because some mf wants to die

So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
All these racists mfs on here don't got to ask it'll be on sight.

scotty69

Lurker
well im oldish, and lived a fun / weird life, so i dont mind going out any time soon :) my life now is just mundane, boreing, when i do have fun it seems people critisize me or are jealous im having fun N they are not..anyhow thats not why u called --i could not end another persons life unless in self defence, but i can take myself out if i cood...i cant use knives (hate blood), cant hang myself (ive seen too much of that here)..so meh....

copajuive

here bc livegore is going to shit

I'd ignore the post, since people that post stuff like that, mostly don't mea it ad just want attention

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

No

carrot and stick

This user was banned
I found it hard to get a hold of the as there busy but my grandma was up for it
Any port in a storm.

You may kill me if you really want. Im fed up. No eating me,or bits of me. I get to chose the time place and method.

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
If civil war breaks out in China right now and a rebel group fighting to annihilate the CCP advertises for foreign born Chinese to go over there and slaughter some commies, I will most definitely go. I want to be drenched from head to toe in commie blood and organs after a whole day of hacking disarmed CCP police and soldiers to death with a machete and hatchet, get fucked up drunk at night and snort cocaine off strippers' titties, then do it all over again the next day. I'll do my share of the front line shooting combat too, but I want to hack commie prisoners to pieces.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
------------------
------------------
There is no point in killing someone that wants to die.

Vladimir Putin appears like he wants to die and take his whole country down with him... Hopefully one of his bodyguards does the needful before he decides to launch his entire arsenal of ICBMs at the west. Most of the Cold War era defunct shit might not even work but some will still fly and if even a few of these warheads get through our defenses, many of our population centers would be toast. Very bad shit going on right now.

The kid said he'll do it for $0.25.
Screenshot_20220922-100716_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back