ISIS In Iraq & Syria (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
AKs should not be used for close up executions, they're just too powerful. A basic 9mm will suffice without blowing brains everywhere. I understand some guys are sadists(I served with those types) and get off on it but I've always preferred to let artillery, bombs and mini-guns do the heavy work.
There's a vid that just came out showing an ISIS member execute some poor bastard with a pump shotgun...one shot, close range to the head.

I'd post it but I can't find a version where the bastard's head isn't censored out when the shot hits him.

:poison:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Thanks a lot, Deathhand please tell us more about ISIS declared new enemy Egypt, how come?
I'm not sure about why except to think that they are trying to expand in those regions (Egypt, Libya, etc.) where it seems that they've found others who think like them, or will, when they're done with them.

A discussion though, is probably best in the War/Politics Discussion section.

And some screenshots of the execution of those Egyptian Christians will get posted once I make them.

Cheers :)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'm not sure about why except to think that they are trying to expand in those regions (Egypt, Libya, etc.) where it seems that they've found others who think like them, or will, when they're done with them.

A discussion though, is probably best in the War/Politics Discussion section.

And some screenshots of the execution of those Egyptian Christians will get posted once I make them - which will be soon.

Cheers :)

TedMcNasty

No Neck Nick.... SUCK MY DICK!
Read a report about a vid showing ISIS burning "dozens" of people alive today... Anyone seen it yet? Link?

tero

GOREBABY
This is exactly the way I like to see these terrorists, fucking dead. They can't torture, mame and kill that way.
Rotten Fresh, my sentiments exactly and from the looks of things as of CNN reporting theres no end in site. I say drop the mighty A=BOMB over there and be done with it?

tero

GOREBABY
Burning people? yeah front page news last 2 weeks Libyan fighter pilot captured and burned alive while in a cage. How did you miss that? It was in and on every news channel for a good week......................

tero

GOREBABY
Their all starting too look the same . I mean all arabs look the same but I cant tell isis from the supposed good arabs?

McM

ARSELING
Their all starting too look the same . I mean all arabs look the same but I cant tell isis from the supposed good arabs?

The Peshmerga has German weapons. ;)

zaq.jpg

Last edited:

TedMcNasty

No Neck Nick.... SUCK MY DICK!
Burning people? yeah front page news last 2 weeks Libyan fighter pilot captured and burned alive while in a cage. How did you miss that? It was in and on every news channel for a good week......................

I wasn't talking about the pilot... Apparently 45 people were burned alive in cages... Was wondering about that vid... If it exist.

It's the "Shahada."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God.

About the optic, it's likely a Chinese knock-off optic, and the rifle is likely a surplus American M16 "Colt Commando" variant that was left behind by the Israeli army after the 2006 war.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT , do you have an idea, what this Lebanese fighter has written on his head-cloth? :)

View attachment 199726

They are well supplied, that is a top of the line Leupold scope on his rifle.

Gunluvr

Fresh Meat
Read a report about a vid showing ISIS burning "dozens" of people alive today... Anyone seen it yet? Link?
And you won't; That's western propaganda: Burning children in cages, cutting their heads off, etc. There's no tactical or practical reason to do it.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
There was a photo the ISIS posted a week or so ago showing a bunch of young kids, dressed in orange jumpsuits, in a cage but they didnt explain anything about it.

But I think you might be talking about the 21 Peshmerga fighters that ISIS had captured and put on display, each in their own cage. Twenty-one pickup trucks drove the caged Peshmerga through town. The last photos (after they were apparently coerced into telling their comrades to give up the fight - theres a vid of images) show each of the Peshmerga being led away, hands cuffed to their knees, by what looks like members of an execution squad armed with pistols.

No link or vid, that I can find, showing anyone (except for the Jordanian pilot) being burned in these trendy new cages.

McM

ARSELING
There was a photo the ISIS posted a week or so ago showing a bunch of young kids, dressed in orange jumpsuits, in a cage but they didnt explain anything about it.

But I think you might be talking about the 21 Peshmerga fighters that ISIS had captured and put on display, each in their own cage. Twenty-one pickup trucks drove the caged Peshmerga through town. The last photos (after they were apparently coerced into telling their comrades to give up the fight - theres a vid of images) show each of the Peshmerga being led away, hands cuffed to their knees, by what looks like members of an execution squad armed with pistols.

No link or vid, that I can find, showing anyone (except for the Jordanian pilot) being burned in these trendy new cages.

From what I read, this pics were from a protest action in Syria (?) But who knows, propaganda is everywhere.

Screenshot_43.jpg Screenshot_46.jpg

Last edited:
Back