ISIS In Iraq & Syria (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

spaze

Rookie
operationajax said:
I think we should let ISIS run amok for a while... let them kill more muslims, = a lot less muslims that we have to kill.
Sounds good we have enough problems of our own let them sort out there religion war.

baby14

Lurker
ISIS is here on the Hill Zorova, 2 km of Kobane (very close to the Turkish border..) if there is a massacre there, i don't know what gonna happen, but i have an idea...
and they can fire mortars from there.
isiskobani2102014.png
ISIS kobani 2102014.png

Last edited:

Anal Anus

Profound and smelly lore
Fact is that ISIS flourished from the political and military vacuum that Bush's campaign painted in Iraq. Everyone who say "let this motherfuckers kill one each other" sounds like a tantrum unleashed by the actions of their own chosen global politics who will certainly splash back into US (as Obama is actually thinking in deploying troops into the guerrilla pit again)

Fact is that ISIS flourished from the political and military vacuum that Bush's campaign painted in Iraq. Everyone who say "let this motherfuckers kill one each other" sounds like a tantrum unleashed by the actions of their own chosen global politics who will certainly splash back into US (as Obama is actually thinking in deploying troops into the guerrilla pit again)

Million dollar question....can you answer it??? What/who caused the vacuum??

Trkyjon

Lurker
The main problem with the Iraqi "Army" is it's top leadership- upper ranks rife with political appointees, Not true Military men. If Turkey will commit troops to the fight against Isis, along with the already-committed Kurds, supported by U.S. & allied airpower, ISIS can be defeated-hopefully with huge losses . Any captured ISIS fighters (read "butchers:) from Western nations should be tried for Mass Murder.

samael88

Well Known Member
Much rather die with a gun in my hands than be beheaded or queued up and shot
One by one. Maybe we should be sending the Iraqi army cyanide capsules if they just plan on surrendering to these assholes instead of weapons and money. At least itd save them some suffering

Kyuss

All the animals come out at night
Its a fact the US abandoned equipment and you are right they also gave stuff to the Iraqi army, if you think i am wrong fine, but maybe check up on what i said first before you dismiss what i said ;)

Anal Anus

Profound and smelly lore
LOL.....Answer; Obama is the one who caused the vacuum by sending our troops home...
he was advised to NOT draw down the troop level or face serious consequences....the rest is history DUDE!!

I'm still waiting for the chemical weapons of Saddam. There was no reason to send troops there at first. You will probably disagree with me, but life is just like this.

Reactions: McM

Anal Anus

Profound and smelly lore
Its a fact the US abandoned equipment and you are right they also gave stuff to the Iraqi army, if you think i am wrong fine, but maybe check up on what i said first before you dismiss what i said ;)
You can see that in many recent footages. They left trained personnel also.

Back