ISIS: Spies Get M16 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Two men, caught by ISIS and accused of being government spies are executed with a close range shot to the head from an M16.

Kirkut, Iraq, abt. Nov. 5, 2016.

1. Fucked
2-alleged-gov-spies-executed-with-shot-to-head-1-IQ-nov-5-16.jpg

2. Fucked
2-alleged-gov-spies-executed-with-shot-to-head-2-IQ-nov-5-16.jpg

3. Definitely fucked
2-alleged-gov-spies-executed-with-shot-to-head-3-IQ-nov-5-16.jpg

2-alleged-gov-spies-executed-with-shot-to-head-4-IQ-nov-5-16.jpg

2-alleged-gov-spies-executed-with-shot-to-head-5-IQ-nov-5-16.jpg

6. Fucked up
2-alleged-gov-spies-executed-with-shot-to-head-6-IQ-nov-5-16.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Forgot to mention: I've always wondered where the hell these ISIS guys get those jumpsuits from.

Turns out some of the jumpsuits, like the 2 in the above photos, come from a Turkish garment factory called 'TAHA', with their head office located in Instanbul.

TAHA...lol.

Sky

Forum Veteran
Forgot to mention: I've always wondered where the hell these ISIS guys get those jumpsuits from.

Turns out some of the jumpsuits, like the 2 in the above photos, come from a Turkish garment factory called 'TAHA', with their head office located in Instanbul.

TAHA...lol.
Turkey is a dirty rat in this war.
Notice how the 3rd guy in the background in pic 5 is holding an AK, subliminal message with the M16.

Sev

Well Oiled Member

TAHA...lol.
it'd be funny if the oranges were bob barker corporation

McM

ARSELING
Turkey is a dirty rat in this war.
Notice how the 3rd guy in the background in pic 5 is holding an AK, subliminal message with the M16.

You can see every kind of weapons there (in Syria) meanwhile. Even German HKs and AT 'Panzerfaust3' launchers were donated to the Kurdish Peshmerga.

Back