Islamic State casualties from YPG in Til Abyad (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Absolutely not Sir.

I just noticed a few statements made by a new member were grossly incorrect ( in my opinion ) and I asked him to explain himself. He chose not to, and evade my questions about the statements he made and pick on my grammar and spelling, which I assured him that position was already taken by your good self.

I was merely having a chat/discussion.

I will say sorry to OP if he's offended.

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Absolutely not Sir.

I just noticed a few statements made by a new member were grossly incorrect ( in my opinion ) and I asked him to explain himself. He chose not to, and evade my questions about the statements he made and pick on my grammar and spelling, which I assured him that position was already taken by your good self.

I was merely having a chat/discussion.

I will say sorry to OP if he's offended.
Probably best to just ignore it.

R

Ripp3r

Internet Warrior
great pics. no rape? tortured? if any of them were they sure took it easy on all them come on might as get a little depraved. killing them is not enough they got to suffer too. without suffering its all really pointless no fun in it either

holyblacksun

against the dying light.
This user was banned
found a couple more images from the battle

Kurdish YPG/YPJ fighters backed by some independent FSA brigades and coalition airstrikes have captured the border town of Tall Abyad ( Gire Sipi ), a huge setback for ISIS.
tSfRz.jpg

0izGC.jpg

GFa2d.jpg

tZLjn.jpg

H8o0Z.jpg

McM

ARSELING
There are many good videos/photos on the net, but with this fucking arabic writing you get nothing. And after 'an hour' of investigations you see it's from 2010 and posted dozend of times before, fuck the Arabs.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
You Yanks are so dumb! Move that circle to the heart of the US...problem solved.
With some Americans I agree they are better of dead. But it still cannot compare to the retardation of the fundamentalist Muslims. Even though fundamentalist Christians try their hardest they do it less by killing people and more by being retarded and voting.

Leave them alone to sort themselves out but if they step out of their own little sandbox we call the middle east, fuck them all.
I'm to tired of having the retards with imaginary friends trying to push their retardation onto other people to have much in the way of empathy for the innocent ones caught in between. Get out and leave the stone age thinking behind or don't.

Funny fact though, I'm not American....

Domino69

In the Prep Room
An earth with a population of about 1,000,000.
p.s you don't start a sentence with and.
:lolhard:

So, let me get this straight, (and, before anything's said, I'm not American), you're saying that, if the US was removed from the face of the planet, the WORLD'S population would be 1,000,000? So, obviously you've never heard of China or India.

Wow, thanks for dazzling us with your intellect.

:rant: :homo:

muaya007

Patrick
looking at the dead the look so peacefull its sad to see but olso peacefull no more pain sorrow sadness but peace nice pictures

Macksterrr

Supreme Boss of Gore Grish
Short Bussed
the same old story a fight for love and glory and result is lot of gore - Sinatra, Frank.

Back