Israeli man was misidentified as Chechan and was executed by Ukrainian Forces (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sandberger

Well Known Member
They killed him because they identified him as not their kind, there was no mistake.
He was no threat to them regardless what their orders or twisted minds think it seems.
Sad for his family. 😕

What are you trying to say? That Ukrainians will kill everybody who are not Ukranians? There are even Japanese voluntarily fighting on their side, and one battalion of Chechens- how they are still alive?

You have twisted mind maybe.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
What are you trying to say? That Ukrainians will kill everybody who are not Ukranians? There are even Japanese voluntarily fighting on their side, and one battalion of Chechens- how they are still alive?

You have twisted mind maybe.
I read that Chechens are actually being hired by Russia, not fighting against Russia. Where did you read about that Chechen battalion?

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I read they are fighting for either side. Equal opportunity fighters but, if memory serves that second chechen war... well you'd think they'd fight alongside the Ukrainians moreso. 🤷‍♀️
I read that Chechens are actually being hired by Russia, not fighting against Russia. Where did you read about that Chechen battalion?

• Disagree
Reactions: Sky

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
Why not invite the IDF to the party. Seems to by a whole lot of Jews involved. Guess the planes can’t get there. Sure a hell don’t need us there. Did here Japanese were there?

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Zelenskey is a idiot. They were warned not to join NATO. Nobody wants NATO missiles at their door step. Fucker apparently doesn’t heed the warnings. Now got the whole world involved in this shit. Now all these people are dead because of this fucktard.
My whole life I've been waiting for Armageddon . I'm on the watch!

earth-apocalypse.gif

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Zelenskey is a idiot. They were warned not to join NATO. Nobody wants NATO missiles at their door step. Fucker apparently doesn’t heed the warnings. Now got the whole world involved in this shit. Now all these people are dead because of this fucktard.
You can also say you don't want a lunatic with missiles who already took pieces of your country at your door steps without backup from other countries. Putin is aiming at other countries besides Ukraine so he will need to be stopped. The Ukrainians are willing to fight, so let's give them weapons and air protection.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
They are a independent democracy with self determination, you might as well not have a nation if your bowing the knee. You talk as if Russia has a right to invade a sovereign nation because of a perceived threat. The Ukraine people are proud and they will fight till the end and Zelenskey is a fucking savage and has balls as big as Putins fucking head, did he flee?
No he said I don't need a ride we need weapons to fight the invaders.
A comic actor becomes president and then inspires and leads his people like a fucking boss.
How many other nations leaders in the world would take on Russia's army? Most would fold and be under Putins desk choking on cock.
Give the man his due respect.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I read they are fighting for either side. Equal opportunity fighters but, if memory serves that second chechen war... well you'd think they'd fight alongside the Ukrainians moreso. 🤷‍♀️
The chechens in Chechnya fight for Ramzan kadyrov, his father was president too but was killed by Chechen Islamists years ago. The "Kadyrovites" 100% side with Russia. Ukrainian chechens are the exiled niggers that lost that war or fled it, the rest are buried in the sands of Syria with ISIS.

Back